What makes you sad at Disney World

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Tomorrow lands cracked decrepit walkways. Same goes for the bulk of dhs. Seeing GrandF at night. Dead scenes in pirates. The cloth ripping away from the wall in fantasia scene in great movie

Dad 2 M & M

Seeing young children...and reminding me of the times when M & M were young princesses, instead of soon to be Queens of their own families...being big-time selfish here!!

Todd L

Last walk down Main Street usa...Trying to see EVERYTHING one last time and watching My wife and Kids get sad...what a Bummer..BUT, we are always planning the next trip so theres always something to look forward to!!

Britt

Parents being a-holes to their kids. Kids hold on to that stuff. I full support timeout/discipline when necessary, but I hate hearing parents yelling at their kids, spanking them, telling them to shut up....those all make me sad. I only imagine what their homelife is like.

People need to slow down and think about how they're impacting their kids and their kids memories of WDW.

Poofiesdream

Seeing happy families all around and wishing mine could be there with me. Kids have families now and moved away and can't afford to come.

Tom

Beta Return
Leaving the MK for the last time of a trip. Or for the last time at night. And really, leaving each of the parks (except AK) for the last time during a trip is a tad depressing, but mostly the MK.

I have sort of a weird....tradition? Ritual, maybe? The MK has to be the last place I visit before heading back to the resort to board DME. We always get a late afternoon/evening flight out so that we can go to the parks on our last day. I don't have closure unless I leave the MK last. Weird? Yeah. But it would kill me to leave the park the night before, and waking up the next day only to get on a bus and head out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom