What kind of WDW fan are you?

Jaytrod

Im definitely more of a number 2 type..(eew that sounds gross hehe). I like to sleep in a bit and make sure my feet and legs are rested enough to last through the day.. Plus if u miss a ride or 2 in a visit it always makes it more fun for your next visit to make sure you ride the attraction you missed last time... I dont think I have ever been at a gate at rope drop.. Just seems like it would be to hectic for me

Matt and Kelly

I think I'm a number 2 for sure. I like to take everything in while I'm at the park.

Usually on the last day or two of my trip I'll turn into a number 1, but to me, there is nothing better then enjoying the atmosphere and the sites , especially in the Magic Kingdom.

My husband and I are about the same. Some days were are up early, but sometimes we like to sleep in. I think the sleeping in will hold true for our upcoming trip, since it's our first trip since our DD arrived 6 1/2 months ago. :)

Congrats on the DD and have a great trip. Make sure you get those pink Micky ears for her and post a picture.

mickeymatt

My wife and are are #2 but I am planning a short trip (1 day) to MK over a weekend and I will be in commando mode. I have things to accomplish. I want our daughter to experience BTMRR and Tom Saywers island this time. Will definitely skip Swiss Family Robinson and Tiki Room In order to fit in character greeting times which are important to a 5 year old! I am also fitting in lunch at CP.

LowesChevy

#2 Park People. We always take 7-9 days so we have time to relax and keep a slower pace. If we do not get on something the first day it is not big deal. Still make rope drop a few days, but add in a few naps or pool time in the afternoon :animwink:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I think you need a #4:

- person that likes to get to a park early, possibly at rope drop, tour the park until around lunch time or soon after, then go back to the resort for a nap or swim or both, and then back out to the park in late afternoon or evening

^^That's me

Lee

Adventurer
We're going to have to add a #5 The FL Resident AP'er: Get to the parks whenever. Generally not overly early, like 11am or so. Hit a park, wander, shop, ride a thing or two, eat. Hop to another park, ride some more, wander, shop, watch fireworks, and head home at closing.
Pretty much me, right there.:cool:

:sohappy: We would be 2.5!!! DH will sleep in til about 9, DS will swim while he waits for DD!!! And we love :ROFLOL::ROFLOL: being in the parks late at night!!

rkelly42

I am deffinetly the second one now. I as well was a #1 for awhile but after many years of going to disney I actually stop to smell the roses and enjoy taking in the whole park and taking my time. But I could never bring myself to go to a 3.

wdwCC

1. Nonstopper: In the parks open to close going from one attraction to the next not stopping for anything not even small children that happen to get in your way.

2. Park Person: in the parks early usually to close but no need to get everything done in one day, you like to take in the atmosphere.

3. Lazy Pool Person: like to wake up late, take a dip in the pool, get to the parks and go at it at what ever pace suits you in other words nighttime EMH are your best friend.

Having been #1 for quite some time I have evolved into #2. I don't need to run around the parks like a maniac but still don't understand going to WDW to lay by a pool.

I'm a 2, DH is 3 so we get in the parks around lunch. :)

Jekyll_Baker

2. Park Person: in the parks early usually to close but no need to get everything done in one day, you like to take in the atmosphere.

We're going to have to add a #5 The FL Resident AP'er: Get to the parks whenever. Generally not overly early, like 11am or so. Hit a park, wander, shop, ride a thing or two, eat. Hop to another park, ride some more, wander, shop, watch fireworks, and head home at closing. Get there late, stay late, don't rush to do things, just take it easy and enjoy yourself. If you miss it this time, hit it next.

I'd have to say I'm a #2 and a #5 (except I'm a south GA AP), depending on the trip. If I'm there for an overnight stay, I'm def a #2 - no need to be nonstop, I've been enough times:D. But 2-3 times a year, I'll do a quick day trip, usually to one park, sometimes 2. I've even gone down to eat lunch and just walk around a park (no rides/attractions) once or twice.

marsrunner

I was always a #1 until I got married and had kids. Now its a #2, though if I'm solo for any part of the day or the whole day I evolve (or devolve?) into a #1. Also, if its raining in Disneyland, I'm definitely a #1 type of person. Oh, and if we get within half a mile of Tower of Terror my whole family evolves (or again, devolves ;)) into a bunch of snarling #1s as we ride it over and over again until we have to go to the bathroom or dehydration/starvation sets in.

NiarrNDisney

I would say I'm most like option 2 but at times I can also be #3, sometimes you just want to sleep in a little and have a nice breakfast or brunch at the Resort. Either way I always seem to get a lot done in the parks even all the E-tickets and other must sees on my list.

WDW_Emily

We are Number 1's!!! we don't even make ADR's cause we always want to do everything in one day were crazy.

one time we were at Magic Kingdom from 9am to around 2:45:)

Stellajack

1. Nonstopper: In the parks open to close going from one attraction to the next not stopping for anything not even small children that happen to get in your way.

3. Lazy Pool Person: like to wake up late, take a dip in the pool, get to the parks and go at it at what ever pace suits you in other words nighttime EMH are your best friend.

ALL of the above :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom