What is your LEAST favorite Disney Resort?

Mia's Daddy

I personally will NEVER go back to Coronado Springs. I know I tick a lot of people off when I say this, but I absolutely hate that resort. It is too big ( I know it is for conventions). I do not like the food court. And SOME of the castmembers who worked there were soooo rude. And I can go on and on and on, but I want to know what you guys think. So what resort do ya hate?

Gucci65

Thanks TURKEY LEG BOY, that's good info to have. I wrote it down in my trusty WDW notebook. We always pay the $5.00 extra to stay in the buildings near the main bldg. My Dad has a bum knee and I don't want to make him walk 1/2 a mile to the room after being in the parks all day.

A few years back the cheerleaders were on the lawn practicing their routine until the wee hours of the morning. I've since heard a rumor that was no longer allowed - they cut if off at 11pm and you cannot practice before 7am - any truth to that??

Other than practicing and making too much noise, it's their rudeness in the foodcourt that is annoying.

We are planning on staying at WL this year since we have never been before, but my DD wants to stay at Pop Century next year so looks like we will get to meet you in December 2005!

Upvote 0

WDWKat26

Originally posted by stitch131313

And if you're in Disney World to have fun and get away from the real world, why are you making cell phone calls?

Because I have family at home I like to keep in touch with. I'm not just talking about me, but my parents also. My Mother was on interviews as was my father and it was easier to call from our cell phones than pay the charges in the rooms.

Upvote 0

Joy

I'm going to chime in here and say that I also did not Port Orleans Riverside at all,,,,,I thought it was so big - hard to find my room, and the room was small and tacky. Not worth the money at all, however I did love POFQ when I stayed there.

Upvote 0

stitch131313

Originally posted by WDWKat26
Because I have family at home I like to keep in touch with. I'm not just talking about me, but my parents also. My Mother was on interviews as was my father and it was easier to call from our cell phones than pay the charges in the rooms.

Sorry

Upvote 0

ralz28

Disney fun

Any hotel is nice as long as I am in Disney. I have stayed at every hotel except for the Grand Floridian and Animal Kingdom. Everyone was enjoyable.

Upvote 0

maryann audette

I have to agree with Ralz28...I don't care where i stay either as long as it's on WDW property. I have stayed at several resorts thru the years (All Star Movies-most recently; Carribben Beach and the Disney Institute). I never had a problem in any of the resorts I've stayed in and had a fabulous vacation each time. I am going back to WDW 9/9-9/18 with my boyfriend and we are staying at the Pop Century this time....can't wait!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom