What is your favorite WDW Restaurant ?

TotallyBiased

Jiko, Y&Y were our favorites this go round.

on my list to get to:

Sci-Fi
V&A
Boma
One of the asian spots... but the trick will be finding something the wife will be into. I liked the sound of Takumi-Tei but she didn't seem into it. I'd still like to try it at some point. I'd also like to find a really good Italian spot.

Weather_Lady

Yak & Yeti. I kid you not: it blew our last dinner at 'Ohana (fourth time, each time less impressive than the one before) and brunch at California Grill (worst, most overrated crapfest we've ever experienced on Disney property) out of the water, both in terms of food quality and service.

TrojanUSC

Best: Capa, Boma dinner, CA Grill (brunch), 'Ohana pre-DDP (RIP 4-5 cuts of meat, sticky rice in banana leaf, homemade sauces), Boathouse, Via Napoli, V&A.

Worst: Anything at Magic Kingdom, Whispering Canyon (not sure the chefs have ever tried actual BBQ), Chef Mickey's Dinner.

Hockey89

V&A Chefs table but I consider that to be a outlier because it is so hard to book and very expensive. So for me it is Flying Fish with Boathouse, Jiko, Blue Zoo as runners up
I always eat at the Victoria room.... Always been great... Great deal. never did the chef table but have tried.... Very hard to get that as you said...

I enjoy FF, Jiko, and Blue zoo a lot. I've never been to the boathouse... Bluezoo is underrated IMHO. The lobster dish is amazing... While saying that, IMHO Capa is at a complete different level than those four restaurant. I couldn't even have them in the same league... Service or food.

Buckeye

My favorite is Shula's Steakhouse at the Dolphin (of course). Pricey, but outstanding steaks.

The Brown Derby is also a required stop on our trips. I've never had a Cobb salad anywhere else that came close to the Brown Derby's.

Kevin_W

I realize most posts here are based on food quality, but my daughter's favorite would probably be Casey's. Getting to eat a hot dog while sitting on the (fake) grass looking at Cinderella Castle isn't an experience we can replicate at home.

I'd probably pick Tiffin's as my favorite. Or even Be our Guest when it was newly opened. I love the atmosphere and the (since-departed) thyme roasted pork was one of my favorite meals I've had on Disney property.

UNCgolf

Mine is Flying Fish. Nothing but great meals and memories here for 20+ years. I have found the food and service to be the most consistent on property over time.

Agreed on Flying Fish. It has an incredible filet (one of the better steaks I've ever eaten) despite being a seafood restaurant. The seafood is also excellent, of course.

I'd vote Boma for breakfast.

Lilofan

One of my favorites which is no more was the buffet breakfast including steak and beignets at Port Orleans about 20 years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom