What is your FAVORITE thing???

tigger1968

I would have to ride Space Mountain. I have loved that ride ever since I was a kid! If I could only do one thing at WDW, that would have to be the one!:cool:

M

Mr Lightbeer

Magic Kingdom - Pirates of the Caribbean
Epcot - Spaceship Earth
MGM - Rock 'n' Roller coaster
A.K. - Tough to be a bug
Couldn't just pick one.

Kontra

It doesn't get anymore magical than the TON parade at night surrounding World Showcase with its theme song playing. Also, grab either a strawberry funnel cake from AA or a Chocolate Moose Cup from France and you're in heaven.

Disney Maniac

Originally posted by Kontra
It doesn't get anymore magical than the TON parade at night surrounding World Showcase with its theme song playing. Also, grab either a strawberry funnel cake from AA or a Chocolate Moose Cup from France and you're in heaven.

Kontra, I gotta agree with you on this one! Those funnel cakes are sooo delicious! It's especially nice to sit and listen to the music coming from the American Gardens Theatre in the evening...

Disney Maniac

Oh, yeah...For me, in each park, the single attraction would be:

Magic Kingdom-Splash Mountain at night...the view coming around the one corner is great, you can see everything, and the Castle is especially breathtaking

Epcot-watching Illuminations from the Rose & Crown Pub in the United Kingdom's Showcase...one of the best views in the entire park, not to mention some great British fare!:D

Disney-MGM Studios-Tower of Terror at night...not only are the waits a little more manageable, but going through the queues at night lends toward the terrorific sensations that are expected here...the split-second view out of the cab is spectacular!

Animal Kingdom-Kilimanjaro Safaris at dusk/night...hrm...notice how all of these seem to be at night...oh, well:) here you can see some of the nocturnal animals moving around, it's also nice how the CMs will spotlight some of the animals, makes it interesting
(NOTE: I don't think that the night-rides are all that common, actually I think they were for a limited time only, so if you look into it, that's why...)

Brett

Since we're listing different parks now:

Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain at night! It's what I said was my favorite thing overall earlier in this thread :p

EPCOT: It used to be Horizons and Journey, but now I'd have to go with El Rio Del Tiempo, which is probably on it's way out too.

Studios: Nothing can beat the Tower of Terror.

Animal Kingdom: It's Tough to Be A Bug is a great show.

Ringo8n24

JBloom1029 said:
It would have to be RocknRoller Coaster.

I totally agree. There is nothing like it and I could ride that ride over and over and over...you get the point. Just keep the music playin' loud!

Merlin

Account Suspended
disneyqueen said:
I love the wed way people mover. I know it's called Tomorrowland Transit Authority, but I will always call it Wed way!!!!!!!!!! I could go on that ride all day. You get a great view of the castle.:p

I'm with you on that one!! I feel the same way about the name "Epcot". I still (and will always) call it "Epcot Center".

As far as the original question, I would probably say either Tower of Terror or American Adventure.

I would have to say my favorite thing to do is to dine at the California Grille around 8pm, sit by the window, and then go to the 15th floor balcony to view wishes. After this, nothing tops off the experience like a good ol' monorail ride back to MK for an E-ride night :).

SplashTrash6863

My fav thing to do at WDW is to go get a sweet pretzel, with almonds of course, at Kringla Bakeri in Norway. Walk to the front of the lagoon, while eating my pretzel, and wait for Illuminations to start.

WDWScottieBoy

SplashTrash6863 said:
My fav thing to do at WDW is to go get a sweet pretzel, with almonds of course, at Kringla Bakeri in Norway. Walk to the front of the lagoon, while eating my pretzel, and wait for Illuminations to start.

OK, I've never eaten one of those but they sound good. I've only heard about the pretzels at Germany in Epcot. Are they better than those?

barnum42

Merlin said:
I'm with you on that one!! I feel the same way about the name "Epcot". I still (and will always) call it "Epcot Center".
I still hear the old voice on the monorail calling it "Epcote Cenner" (no "t") :D

SplashTrash6863 said:
I love that place, but it was closed on my last trip. However, I'm more a schoolbread man myself :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom