What is your favorite ride/attraction at MGM?

what is your favorite ride/attraction at MGM?

• Tower of Terror

Votes: 52 40.6%
  • Rockin'Rollercoaster

Votes: 27 21.1%
  • The Great Movie Ride

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Muppetvision

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Beauty and the Beast Musical

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Fantasmic

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Backlot Tour

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Lights, Motors, Action

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

pacochran

My Daughter and I love Tower of Terror. But I also like quite a few other rides and attractions. I really like the Rock n Rollercoaster, Star Tours is my sons favorite and I like it too. I like Indiana Jones, as you can see by my Avatar. The new Lights show is great also. The Backlot tours was good too, but now that they have gotten rid of the house section it seems less of a movie set ride. My wife loves Beauty and the Beast. There are many that are up there.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I think a poll for rides and a seperate poll for attractions might have been easier. I voted TOT as that is my favourite ride within MGM - Fantasmic is my favourite attraction

bouncingfigment

My favorite is by far Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. It's fast, upside down, but it has no steep drops (which is good, for me). Plus, it has Aerosmith.

Pure Heaven on earth!

epcotfreak1224

hands down the rock 'n'roller coaster. to me its the best thrill ride in WDW. its the only thing that goes upside down. plus, its has awesome music. you can't beat aerosmith. TOT is a good ride too. RNRC is more thrilling.

MissM

Other: I like Walt Disney: One Man's Dream the best. I find all the props and info just facinating.

There's not much else that I like at MGM and in fact, I almost never go there. (It's been probably two years since I've been.)
-m

Ayeembored

Rock 'n Roller Coaster, I love it.

I actually skipped the Tower this year, having two daughters who absolutely didn't want to ride it, let alone step foot inside made that decision for me. Soon... Soooooooon... they'll be old enough for me to feel comfortable leaving them alone...

bassman

TOT and RnRC.
i love TOT because of its atmoshere,the creepy olden time music,the mist in the gardens,the great CM's when they are in character,the deserted hotel,everything it just is awesome to me.

i love RnRC because of 1 thing, how often do you get to be in a stretch open top cadillac,blasting through loops with aerosmith pumping insanely load in you ears.

ROCK ON PEOPLE!!!!!.:D :D :D

DolFan

Tower of Terror is my favorite. It used to be Rockin' Rollercoaster, before I was scared of ToT. Now it is my favorite.

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
Star tours, not for thrilling reason's, unless you sit in the back, but plainly, i love star wars,and I the the Queing line

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom