What is your favorite queuing line?

skeeter

Original Poster
One of my favorite things to see at any Disney park is their attention to the queuing line. I have been to very few parks that put this much attention and thought in to their mazes and waiting points. My personal favorites are Indiana Jones in California and Tower of Terror in Florida. Really builds the suspense! What an excellent job by Imagineering! Just my opinion, but even the Star Wars queuing line is better than the ride itself.:p

CAPTAIN HOOK

The short ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously - I like Star Tours, Splash Mountain and Dinosaur (countdown to extinction). Kongfrontation at US was a good queueing area also.

DigitalDisney

MK
Pirates - Probably the best queue for an old attraction. Great details on both sides.
Splash Mtn - Fun for people watching
Space Mtn - Air conditioning, and the switchback TVs are entertaining

EP
Test Track - Lots to look at. You can see the cars racing by outside

MGM
Movie Ride - Watching the trailers is fun
Tower of Terror - Very atmospheric

AK
Kali - Extremely detailed

MadameCheshire

Pirates - I just love the ride in general and the line really sets the mood.
Space Mountain - Air Conditioning.. need I say more?
Great Movie Ride - This is just another amazing ride, and I really enjoy watching the trailors of the older movies.
Tower of Terror - This line really sets the mood of a mysterious old Hollywood hotel.
RNRC - I love music, and this really has a nice lead onto an awesome ride.

1stStarIC2nite

Me favor-ITES! lol

- Splash Mountain: How could you not love this one? It's just great, and highly detailed, and it leads up to one of the best rides ever!
- Buzz Lightyear: I don't know, but for some reason, I like that Buzz animatronic and the whole "video game" feel.
- Test Track: Fun, and very educational.
- Tower of Terror: It's just fantastic, probably the best out of all these. It's amazing how much detail went into it. On a scale of 1- 10 I'd give it a 100,000,000,000,000!
- Star Tours: It's just great and very unique!

And finally... the best of them all (with ToT and SplM)...

- It's Tough To Be A Bug!: O..m..g. I just can't say enough about this one. Definately very impressive. I love the occasional waterfalls, the giant roots, and some animals along the way. It's super!

And also.. the worst goes to..

- Maelstrom: It's just sooo bad. All it is is Norway flags and teal walls. It definately needs a little more something to it!

Scooter

Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror is my favorite que.

Next would be Muppets 3-D... Love them Rats!:lol:

Pirates is nice and cool too.

I Like the music in Big Thunder Mountain Railroad but it can get warm there.

Space mountain is another great one.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
My favorite queues at Walt Disney World include Splash Mountain, The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror, Star Tours, Test Track, Journey Into Imagination with Figment, It's Tough To Be A Bug, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Space Mountain.

At Disneyland Resort, favorites include Soarin' Over California, Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, Star Tours, Muppet Vision 3D, Autopia (well, the one indoor part with the three car scenes is funny), and Indiana Jones Adventure.

My Favs

Magic Kingdom:
Pirates of the Caribbean- Air Conditioning!

Epcot:
Test Track- There is just so much to look at and it's really interesting.

MGM:
Tower of Terror- It gives me the chills every time.

Animal Kingdom:
Dinosaur- It leads into the ride well.

JMO :D

dae_woods

The preshow at muppets is very cool. Also i agree that ToT line really builds the suspense. I can't stand waiting in that boiler room, too creepy.:hammer:

FanofDinsey1981

tower of terror, hands down! the themeing is unbelievable, and the music is great. I feel like a movie star from way back walking into the lobby there....

MK- Pirates and space mountain(love the star tunnel music) nad also haunted mainsion (if you count the loading area because that is the most atmospheric part of the whole park if you ask me with the creepy wind sound and such)

Epcot- Probally M:S but haven't been on it yet, otherwise horizons was good and el rio tiempo

MGM- star tours, but TOT is pretty good to, haven't been on that either

figmentmom

My favorite at night is Splash Mountain (second favorite at night is Tower of Terror). During the day, I seem to enjoy the SHORTEST lines the most!:lol:

OH, and I always thought the mission to mars preshow was pretty nifty. I wish they would do a mission space in one of the other parks like DLC or DLT but dress it up with mission to mars show aspects with original narration, but tweaked a little of course. I mean, if they are gonna continue to clone rides, atleast change the name and theming a bit, like phantom manor.

disneyfan123

Ok here it goes...

MK: Pirates of the Caribbean (I love this queue - very atmospheric!) / Splash Mountain (of course!) and the Haunted Mansion (at night!!!)

MGM: Hollywood Tower of Terror and RnR Coaster

AK: Kali River Rapids (brilliant attention to detail!) and Dinosaur.

Epcot: Mission Space

*** Only another 126 days to go until all my dreams come true ***

:sohappy: :lol: :sohappy: :lol:

David

Without a doubt it Tower of Terror. I get a real sense of the ride the second I get in line. The music, fog, furniture, EVERYTHING is perfect for this great ride!

Laura

Disney definitely does a great job with the queue lines!

I agree with Tower of Terror, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Star Tours, Rock N Rollercoaster, and Pirates

I love riding up the ramp to go to the Transit Authority ride :lol:

As cool as the Test Track line is, the music drives me CRAZY! AHH!

The Great Movie Ride is cool the first time they play the movie, but after you've seen it 100 times it gets old fast!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom