What is your favorite queuing line?

CrackerJack

Without a doubt ... Splash Mountain. I just love the frog in the rocking chair.

Although, now with FastPass, it will remain unappreciated by many :(

Steamboat_Kevin

I'd have to say Muppet Vision 3D, Test Track, and Space Mountain :)
(and i love trying to throw coins into the little buckets in the queue of Big Thunder Mountain :D)

Kopp8699

There are so many

MK:

Pirates, Splash Mtn, Space Mtn, TTA (what line lol), Buzz Lightyear, Haunted Mansion

Epcot:

Spaceship Earth, Universe of Energy (I like the preshow, the ride is decent), I for some reason like Living with the Land's line... maybe it's the smell of the water, Mission:Space is cool, Journey Into Your Imagination isn't bad, Test Track isn't that bad, el rio del tiempo (I LOVE this ride, especially how it's all in the one building and looks cool)

MGM:

Tower of Terror, Muppet Vision 3-D, Star Tours, Rock n' Rollercoaster, Great Movie Ride

AK:

I like Kilomanjaro's Safari line when it's not TOO long, Dinosaur's really well themed

Universal has a lot of good lines, personally I think the Jaws line with the TVs is a riot, the Earthquake pre ride show is good, E.T., Back to the Future I don't mind, MIB, Spiderman, Doctor Doom's Fear Fall, Ripsaw Falls, Cat in the Hat, and without a doubt... Dueling Dragons

Pigtails

I noticed a few people mention RnRC's line as being good... Are you just referring to the inside part? Because the majority of it is that outside, back and forth, mouse-in-a-maze stuff. :D Just curious!

mrtoad

Following what others have done, I will go with by park.

MK - Pirates, got to be Pirates. Though as another mentioned, HM at night is awesome.

EPCOT - none of the queue areas are spectactular. So I have no vote here.

AK - Countdown to Extinction (I prefer the old name)

MGM - ToT, hands down.

OliveMcFly

I love TOT's line. I like to look around at all the little details. Also, any line is good...it gives you a chance to look for Hidden Mickeys. LOL

disnyfan89

I find that my favorite line is HM at night when there is only ten other teens around because E-ride night is about to start and the person greating you is realy into there roll! It gets creepy.

Tara Mae

Splash Mountain: Beautiful scenery
Test Track: Many things to see and learn
Pirates of the Caribbean: The cells/dungeons, the voices....eerie. :D
Jungle Cruise: You get to hear the cast tell their own jokes in the line if it is long. lol
Spaceship Earth: Yes, outside, but it's actually a pretty nice and cool place, plus that line always moves fast, even if the wait box says 30 minutes.
Other than that, any short line. ;)

CaliSurfer182

DL
Indiana Jones Ride
Star Tours
IASW

MK
PotC

Epcot
Living Seas

Disney-MGM
TOT
RnRC
Star Tours

AK
Bug's Life
Expedition Everest (just what I can see over the fence)
Kali River Rapids

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom