what is your favorite park in walt disney world?

Gregory

hmm... mine is MGM..

I think this belongs somewhere else, though... and this topic has been discussed many, many times...

Unless its only a rumor that you like MK... or maybe breaking news :)

barnebd5

The Magic Kingdom is a classic park, and every WDW fanatic knows why this park is so special...this is Walt's original ideas and his legacy left behind for all to enjoy...also many other theme parks today draw from the design of this park...7 lands all connected to a hub...Dreams, Fantasy, Adventure, Comedy, and just good clean fun...WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR???:lol:

Dayma

1. Magic Kingdom - Such a FUN park
2. EPCOT - also fun yet more relaxing
3. MGM - Good Park could use a tad few rehabs
4. AK - Needs a little more if you ask me, needs a dark ride or two. Maybe a lilo and stitch ride? Bambi type ride? Something to do with animals!

BigNorm

Magic Kingdom is by far my favourite park. It just has more to do than the other parks. Plus the Haunted Mansion is there! What more do you need?

ISTCrew20

My Favorite park is The Disney-MGM-Studios
why: I love the old, almost retro 1930's Hollywood theme of Sunset BLVD. I like the closing recording at the end of the night. I like the peacefullness of GMR plaza at midday..And of course, its home to the two (soon to be 3) greatest thrill rides on earth: The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror...and...Rock 'N' Roller Coaster

My second Favorite park is Animal Kingdom
why: This park is the single most themed park...ever..People complain it doesnt have enough rides, but when you think about it, it has more than MGM. Dinosaur, Primeval whirl, Triceratop Spin, Kali River Rapids, Kilimanjaro Safari's,Rafiki's Planet Watch Train..And thats moving rides..Not counting great shows, and animal exibits..Great park

RnRCJohn

hmmm...

I'm going to have to agree with Epcot is my fav... because its my fav too:hammer:
2. Magic kingdom
3. MGM
4. Animal kingdom

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
in order...

Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Disney/MGM Studios
Magic Kingdom

man... how time can change opinions.. I used to HATE AK

SpongeScott

1. Epcot. Hated it the first time I went, but it's really grown on me.

2. MK. Just a classic.

3. MGM. One word: RnRC.

4. AK. only thing that holds me there is FotLK.

Fido

Epcot (partly because of the first impressions shaped by old favorites like Horizons, WOM and JII, but it's still my favorite place to hang out)
Magic Kingdom
MGM
Animal Kingdom

smilez4011

Magic Kingdom

MAGIC KINGDOM is my overall favorite park. There is no other place that is as magical! It's amazing to me how everytime I walk through those gates I get the same magical feeling time after time after time.
Although, Disney's Animal Kingdom will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart because I saw it transform before my very eyes. I worked there on my college program as part of the opening team, so it has a lot of great memories for me.

surfsupdon

Magic Kingdom is my sentimental favorite, for good reason. But I think MGM is my new favorite, yet Epcot is my favorite at nighttime (never there during the day). And Animal Kingdom, very good from 12-4 in the afternoon, right when everyone leaves, haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom