what is your favorite park in walt disney world?

WDWSwashbuckler

I'd probably have to go with MGM cause of Rock and Roller Coaster, but EPCOT comes in a really close second (cause of the cute German girls) (Deutsche Maedchin) Hee hee :animwink:

Big Pooh

Although my 5 favorite rides at WDW are at MK and MGM, my favorite park overall is Epcot. The first time I walked into Epcot it was just SO different from anything I had experienced before, and it's been my favorite park ever since.

Cheers :wave:

Tim G

1] Epcot (Always loved since it opened and I still do)
2] Animal Kingdom (Great park, but IMO still too empty)
3] Magic Kingdom (Still like it)
4] Disney/MGM Studios (used to like it, but not anymore)

wdwrules

1.Magic Kingdom:king:

2.EPCOT:sohappy:

3.Animal Kingdom:D

4.Disney Studios:cool:

thats the order now, though everytime i go it changes

My favourite park has to MGM Studios, simply because it houses my all-time favourite attraction, Fantasmic.

Contradicting myself now though, when I first get to Disneyworld, I have to go to Magic Kingdom first. It's like I can't believe I'm there till I walk up Main Street, and see the castle. I'm sure many of you can relate to this :)

Going back to my love of MGM, I always think of MGM Studios as a rather unsung hero too. It doesn't seem to get mentioned half as much as Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. It has a wonderful atmosphere, and seems more relaxed than the other parks. I also love the tunes they play over the speakers!

jenjie

Before kids, definitely Epcot. Now that I have two preschoolers, it's gotta be the Magic Kindom. 'Cause it's all about the kids now! :D

djmatthews

I love all Disney parks, but I think my favorite is AK.

Domboy - I have just looked at your website.... its really really good. you don't that far from me I don't think!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom