What is your favorite nightime entertainment you like the best?

What is your favorite nightime entertainment you like the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goofyfan13

As far as regular run shows go, RoE, although I go back and forth between that and Wishes.

If we are going to include Holiday tags and shows, Let There Be Peace on Earth takes the cake for me. I get blown away every time I see it.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
This has been done before. I enjoy all of them, because they're all so different. However, if i have to pick one, I chose Wishes. There is something sooooo special about seeing it in front of the castle. To me, no Disney trip is complete without watching it. It's the quintessential WDW experience.

Epcot82Guy

I:ROE is by far, hands down my favorite. I never cared for the original Illuminations incarnations, but this one is pure Disney World magic. I saw it 3x in 3 days when I was down there in August. :lol:

I also love Spectro. The other two just don't do it for me, although Wishes has some cool music.

Bring me Remember, though, and now we're talking! :D

HollyBelle

Hands down... Illuminations: Reflections of Earth. I really think it is the music that makes it so powerful, gets me every time!

stephdanielle

I can't decide between Spectromagic and Illuminations, I absoloutely adore both. I like Wishes, but it's not absoloutely amazing to me I guess. Fantasmic is great as well, and much different than anything else so for that I really like it.

disney9752

i still vote 4 the dearly departed MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE, i guess i need 2 hop on a plane & go to DCA to catch it or go to TDL to see dreamlights. :eek: Spectro is nice, but just not the dame even though some consider MSEP OLD, DATED, AN ANTIQUE, spectro has also gotten old since 91, no updates except genie from roger rabbit, & it is dated, no newer films included in it like dreamlights has.:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom