What is your favorite meal in all of Disney? Get specific!!

ZapperZ

I think it's called either a King's Feast or Maharajah's Feast (or something along that line) at Marrakesh restaurant in the Moroccan pavilion. Don't eat this if you plan on going on Test Track or Mission Space afterwards. It will not be pretty.

Zz.

ZapperZ

Oh, I forgot another one. It's the buffet at Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I especially like the crispy flat breads that are usually accompained by 3 different exotic dips. Unfortunately, I tend to hog on them and be half-full by the time I make my way onto to the other items.

If you want a snack and not counting your carbs, a "hidden" gem is the bakery right out front at the Norway Pavillion. They have this "kringle"(?), of which one of them is really a sweet almond-covered pretzel. I don't say this lightly, but it is TO DIE FOR! We bought a couple of these (they HUGE) right before we left for the airport and opened them up on the plane. People around us wanted to know where we got them. We passed them around so that they could have a bite, and everyone there vowed they would have to go look for these pretzel next time they go to Epcot.

Zz.

lawyergirl77

So many meals to love!!! But I guess my favourite would be the "Plato Mexicano" at the San Angel Inn (dinner menu). My first meal at WDW is almost always there, so it just feels like I'm on vacation the moment I sit down! *sigh* 14 days... 14 more days... 14 more days...

Chris_TX

Anything at Jiko. Or California Grill. Or O'hana. Or Mitsukoshi....

Oh and the fish & chips at Rose & Crown are pretty amazing, too. :)

DisneyBunny

Does a Turkey Leg count as a meal? It's certainly filling enough for one... but for a sit-down meal, I'd have to go for the French Onion Soup in LCDF followed by more soup, followed by creme brulee for dessert.:slurp:

beagle 1

For me it is the milkshakes and burger at Sci-Fi Dine In. Those milkshakes are so thick and the burgers are juicy. A very close second is the steaks at Shula's Steakhouse.

My worst meal was at L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante.

poohjammys

If your looking at cheep then the sci fi restuarant has awesome hamburgers and shakes..But a nice location is in the castle .The prime rib there is so good. Remember it all started with a Mouse...Walt Disney

hcswingfield

For atmosphere, 50's Prime Time Cafe (I recommend the fried chicken)

For counter service, Tusker house (the rotisserie chicken or the salmon)

Nice sit down meal, Le Cellier (don't miss the beef and barley soup)

Breakfast: Spoodles

:slurp:

debndon

I absolutely love the hot dogs at casey's corner, I know you can get them at other locations (same hot dogs) but there is just something about eating that hot dog on the corner of main st.

EpcotGrl

Morocco's Restaurant Marrakesh! Beef brewat rolls, chicken bastilla, kebabs, couscous, and crepes! :slurp:

...darnit, now I'm gonna have to plan a trip just for that one meal... :lol:

robhedin

At the Tempura Kiku, the "kiku" (tempura fried shrimp, scallops, and chicken with vegetables, rice and soup) -- yum!

Alternatively, pretty much the entire menu at Jiko's.

rob.

Goofy4WDW

I like the Gnocchi alla Bolognese at L'Originale Alfredo di Roma.
The Panzanella at Mama Melrose's is a light yummy lunch.
I really like the fish at the Columbia Harbour House in MK

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom