What is your favorite _____ at the United Kingdom

RU42

Original Poster
For what brain does a man have if he refuses to use it - Shakesphere. OK - so I made that up. Sorry for the brain lapse on the earlier thread. So - this is the real one. I was just testing to see if you were on your toes for a Monday morning...yeah...that's it.

Anyway - why United Kindgom - what draws you.

RU

RU42

Original Poster
Now that I have butchered this thread to death...let me answer.

Fish N Chips over looking the water. A great way to relax.

RU

crazygirley

I like the store with all of the tea, that turns into the store with all of the candy, that turns into the store with all of the fragrances.

Eljay

British Invasion, the Beatle look-alike & sound-alike band keeps me coming back to the UK. I almost forgot about the Strongbow hard cider, that keeps me happy too!

meeko_33785

I think the garden area in the back is nice, but I think my favorite thing in the pavillion is the World Showcase Players comedy troupe. I especially like their version of "A Christmas Carol". It's great. :lol:

BigNorm

This one's easy: Rose and Crown Pub and, of course, beer. I don't think I need to explain this one do I?

Also I found British Invasion to be a really great show. I saw them in 98 and they blew me away. "A really, really great shew!":lol:

wannabeBelle

simply put....EVERYTHING!!! There isnt one part of this pavilion that I dont absolutely love!! Kinda odd considering you would think some of the other countries would be more spectacular. I just simply cant get enough of this area. The Rose & Crown is awesome, the tea shop is my favorite( one of these days I Am going to come home with a tea set!!) the buildings, the friendly people etc everything is amazing!!

DCL

It would be a sin for me to pass through this pavillion without stopping for the Fish N' Chips!

There should soooooooooo be an Irish pavilion....:mad: heh that would be wonderful! Imagine the corn beef and cabbage and guiness, oh yeah strongbough is irish, kilkenny's, harp, double diamond, it could be the beer place! lol

RU42

Original Poster
And a Scottish Pavilion too. We could serve, umm, ahh, Haggis! Yeah that's it. And Johnny Walker to wash it down.

Eljay

Originally posted by RU42
And a Scottish Pavilion too. We could serve, umm, ahh, Haggis! Yeah that's it. And Johnny Walker to wash it down.

LOL Exactly! Finally a proper home for Off Kilter!

spinsurgeon

what a great idea! I think I'd rather have the boiled bacon with floury spuds though, washed down with a pint of Smithwicks. But what else would be in the pavilion? A mix of Dublin and the West? A U2 tribute band? A repro Blarney Stone:kiss:? An Irish dancing troupe? And since Ireland has the same population as Norway, maybe Disney should seriously consider it. But where would it go?

Slinky Dog

don't forget a Father Ted tribute group!

As the the UK pavillion, I always enjoy the WS Players, but have never managed to catch the Beatles tribute band - are they as good as the Bootleg Beatles? Have never eaten at the Pub, I do enough of that at home!

Hank Scorpio

:lol: I must say, reading how people on the U.S. side of the atlantic take the UK pavillion is a good read!

P.S. off topic - were the bootleg beatles good then? I am going to a New years eve party this year and Im sure its the bootleg beatles that are going to be there onstage...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom