What is your Fave Resort??

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Hi folks :wave:

After a few Trips to the world there are a few resorts i Dream of someday staying at :rolleyes:

Which of these in your opinion is pound for pound the BEST!!

Take into account the theming, the pool, location, transportation, dining, cm's and that feeling when you first arrive :wave::wave::wave:

Ps, these are just my own personal top Resorts from what ive seen so far!

bamillerpa

I've always loved the Polynesian. The theming is the best and I just love the feel of the resort. I love watching the fireworks from the beach and being able to get a Dole Whip whenever I want one and you can't beat the transportation. The monorial is great for a quick trip to the MK and it's an easy walk to the TTC to grab the Epcot monorail. I feel like I'm in a REAL resort instead of just a hotel somewhere.

Upvote 0

Vince3

I voted for WL. Best overall atmosphere, close to MK.,food service is all indoors. That said though ,if the Contemporary was listed I would have voted for it.

Upvote 0

WDWFan13

The Boardwalk is by far the best resort at WDW. It has the coolest theme pool (wooden roller coaster), it has the best location, it is a 5 min walk from Hollywood Studios and Epcot, and boat transportation so that guests only have to take a bus to 2 of the parks and DTD, Private Entrance by boat into Epcot. Amazing restaurants, a breathtaking lobby, spacious beach themed rooms and a classic Boardwalk feel, shall i go on?

Upvote 0

Mickey&Minnie

I picked AKL because we simply love that resort. We love sitting on the balcony and watch the animals graze. Admittedly though this is the only deluxe that we have stayed at. We hope to change that on our upcoming trip. We may end up staying an extra day and checking out Yacht Club.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Flip83

Polynesian by FAR. AK Lodge is nice and always worth a stay at least once. But Poly is amazing. The Atmosphere, that distinct smell of the lobby that brings back so many memories, great pool, Tonga Toast (Greatest thing ever!), the rooms are so nice.

Grand Floridian... nice and all, but the rooms are so Gaudy. I know it's Victorian and all, but it's not all its cracked up to be. The pool is boring, rooms seem tiny (at least to me). It just doesn't give me that feeling that other resorts did.

Now, next to Poly, my favorite resort is The Beach Club or Yacht Club. So nice, great atmosphere, easily the best resort pool on property. It's the only pool that I never have a problem leaving the parks in the afternoon to relax for a couple hours. Good restaurants, good modes of transportation, walking distance to Epcot and very nice rooms.

Upvote 0

Flip83

Wilderness Lodge is also a nice place. Such a cool experience and atmosphere. Good eats, decent pool. It's just a fun place to be. My only issue is I feel you pay so much for your stay. If you payed a little more to go to Beach Club, you have Boats to MGM and Epcot, the Best pool etc etc. I just honestly don't feel you get enough for what you're paying. Just my opinion. I do like it there, but just for convenience and better amenities at other places around the same price range.. I'd rather stay at another deluxe resort. If anything...If someone wanted to just get the experience staying there... I'd say make it for long vacation, and stay there for a few nights then move to another resort for the other part of your trip. Doing two resorts in one trip can be very fun. (It's only worth it if you do a lengthy trip)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom