What is your Current Desktop Background?

darthdarrel

This is my desktop right now it is my nephew Robert at my brother Anthony's graduation party last month :wave: :D

Attachments

• my wallpaper.JPG
    my wallpaper.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 2

Lil'mermaid

Ohh lets see if I can do this...

145877698_l.jpg

Two really cool wallpapers of 2 baseball pitchers that I put together.

xfkirsten

Connor002 said:
where do you work? :eek:

See this reply: :D

Fantasmic!329 said:
Holy canolis xfkirsten!!!!!!! You work at SeaWorld San Diego at Cirque de la Mer!!!!!!! I saw that show!!!!!!!!

Bingo! :D I'm a stagehand at Cirque de la Mer. Best job I could ask for! I work a lot with the bungee girls, pulling the bar for them. I also reset after the show, putting the Zorbs (the big, inflatable balls) back in place for the next show. But when all the work is done, it's playtime!

tigger248

I don't know how to make it look like the screen (I'm a little tech. challenged :lol: ), but this is the photo that I'm currently using. It's the first time in a couple years that it's been non-disney. This is part of the pre-race festivities at Bristol Motor Speedway for the Sharpie 500 last weekend.

Attachments

• card trick 2.JPG
    card trick 2.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 5

TheOneVader

For those of you who don't know how to "make it look liek your screen", all you do is press the Print Screen (Sometimes Prnt Scrn) button and paste it in a photo editing program.

wdw535

The Walt Disney World entrance arch with the characters and the Happiest Celebration on Earth banner underneath the sign

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom