What is your Current Desktop Background?

Robfasto

Currentlly I am randomly using 1 of 5 custom 1600x600 desktops that span both my monitors:

mainsttrainstation1600x600_Thumb.jpg

Imagination1600x600_Thumb.jpg

DCA_Desktop_Thumb.jpg

SpaceshipEarth_Thumb.jpg

SevenSeasMain1600x600_Thumb.jpg

Number_6

In support of Danica Patrick, starting in 4th position at this weekend's Indy 500. Good luck Danica!

Attachments

• DanicaScreen.jpg
    DanicaScreen.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 4

cherrynegra

Number_6 said:
In support of Danica Patrick, starting in 4th position at this weekend's Indy 500. Good luck Danica!

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

GO DANICA!!!!

I am sooooooo watching this one. :sohappy: :sohappy:

DanStat

I'm Desperate.

I have the "rotate every minute" option enabled and I have two really good Desperate Housewives pictures.

I love Edie Britt.

tigger248

Number_6 said:

I second that! I wish I was going to Indy this weekend to watch the race. Dumb job! I'm not usually into IRL racing (more a fan of stock cars), but the Indy 500 is so legendary! I should get to watch about 2-3 hours of the race and I'll be pulling for Danica too. Go Danica!

And if the park secures fast enough I should get to see the end of the Coca Cola 600 in Charlotte too. I hope everyone leaves quickly sunday night!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Here is mine, though I think it will be lost on you former colonials, and even a good few of the southern shandy drinkers :drevil:

Attachments

• chopper.jpg
    chopper.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 10

diddy_mouse

mine is a picture of Cinderella Castle taken from the rose garden i believe, its usually something Magic Kingdom related or Epcot (SSE in particular)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom