What is Tiana's about.....

Rich T

There is zero tension across the ride.
At the end we all kind of shrugged our shoulders and said, that was ok but let's not do it again.

Yippee she got her restaurant.......but everything else was so disjointed.

I can't believe it cost so much to build.
Once was more than enough for me. Despite the flume itself being fun (still), the “story”, to me, feels so pandering, timid and clueless that I have no interest in riding it again. As a huge fan of TPatF, I find the ride insulting and obnoxious… and incredibly frustrating, because with a bit of better storytelling this could have been wonderful. That finale scene looks great, but to me there’s no emotional impact at all because the party feels unearned. It’s a payoff for something that never happened.

I mean, even the POOH ride has a storm and Heffalumps to provide some sense of overcoming obstacles to reach the story’s end. TBA has nothing but nonstop vapid, mindless smiling.

Rich T

Does another movie from a different studio have to give that answer..
593891786fc37bcec5e3202cb2352cb8.jpg
KFP had excitement and a villain to overcome. The message works because it’s earned.

TBA is all message, no adventure. That’s the problem. It should be called “Tiana’s Happy Message Logs.”

Cmdr_Crimson

Once was more than enough for me. Despite the flume itself being fun (still), the “story”, to me, feels so pandering, timid and clueless that I have no interest in riding it again. As a huge fan of TPatF, I find the ride insulting and obnoxious… and incredibly frustrating, because with a bit of better storytelling this could have been wonderful. That finale scene looks great, but to me there’s no emotional impact at all because the party feels unearned. It’s a payoff for something that never happened.

I mean, even the POOH ride has a storm and Heffalumps to provide some sense of overcoming obstacles to reach the story’s end. TBA has nothing but nonstop vapid, mindless smiling.
Oh they "should" have had some help from the "other side" and take a wrong turn in the bayou..But, that's none of his buisness...
18.gif

mickEblu

By far you have the best adjectives to describe this ride. I wish someone could send this comment to WDI/ Disney. And you're someone that was on board with the change the whole time and loves PatF. This is the kind of feedback they need.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom