What is this nonsense?!

Walt Disney1955

Just because you CAN say whatever you like (barring certain legal technicalities), doesn't mean that you SHOULD. These people are operating under at least a thin veneer of journalism and as such some of the standards of journalism should be applied when examining their work. Even editorial/ opinion pieces can't go hog wild with what they say.

I guess you can say at least the first guy has been there. If he didn't like it, so be it. He just planned things poorly. This isn't like going to Six Flags for a day, it is very important to do research. He may of liked it better or he might be too "old" to go there in his mind. Who knows. I never take these too seriously, I can't imagine it hurting Disney's business by any means.

You do realize that if you read the articles the second person never set foot in WDW nor did they claim to right?

Right. The second one didn't and doesn't ever want to take her child. The first one went and hated it. It's her life, I guess there are places I've never been that I don't want to go to either, but I don't pretend I know about them either.

Incomudro

This brings back a memory to me...
My Father took the Family to WDW when I was in third grade.
A couple of years later, when I was around 10 years of age - we took a vacation to California along with my Fathers Cousin, her husband and two of their kids. (We were close to this family.)
In discussing what we were going to do for the day, I remember my Father's cousin's husband "Bobby" suggest; "We'll go to Disney Land for a couple of hours, and then we'll...
My family and I looked at him and shook our heads, immediately recognizing that he did not know what Disney Land was like as he had not experienced WDW as we had - and that he was thinking the day and experience was going to be like visiting a typical amusement park.
Now realize of course, that this was a long time ago (maybe 1975?) and there was only one park - Magic Kingdom to see.
But even back then, one had to be prepared.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom