What is the worst ride or show at WDW?

DisneyJill

PBarton said:
The pre-show for HISTA - AAAAAHHHHH! If I hear True colours again I will scream!:hurl:

I also hate the way there is always someone stood near me that has to read the between-slide titles out loudly - Don't procrastinate etc. etc. :brick:

I loved the True Colors pre-show!!! It's gone now. I don't like the new one. Not nearly as fun. :rolleyes:

wdwfairy

the worst ride at WDW?
probably trying to get on a monorail after MK has closed...:rolleyes:

I'd have to go with the Hall of Presidents. It's not that bad..it just puts me on the edge of falling asleep, but that's because I'm a teenager and it reminds me too much of history class at school.

Siege898

personally, I just never really liked the tiki room. I just think its one of those attractions which you only have to see a couple of times.

dmmgp2000

How about the Magic Carpets of Aladdin? They could have done so much with that concept (like the DisneyQuest VR thing where you ride the carpet through Agrabah to help recover a jewel or something along those lines, only much better). But no, all we get is a clone of Dumbo and Astro-Orbitor. Why do they need 3 of the same ride type in one theme park? Then on top of that, they had to build Triceratop Spin over at AK. So Magic Carpets of Aladdin and Triceratop Spin are #1 and #2 in my book.

iluvmybeast

i really didnt like cinderellabration... it was just boring....

and el rio de tiempo is a horrible ride... it portrays nothing of mexican culture, except for the 2 seconds in the beginning... its more of a tourist commercial than anything... they show people on vacation instead of showing REAL mexican culture... and the its a small world dolls on the ride dont help either....

dmmgp2000

Pixiedust1393 said:
Presidents Hall of Fame..

..BOOORRRRRIING :zipit:

You mean Hall of Presidents? :lol:

Actually, I kinda like the name "Presidents Hall of Fame" better!

Having said that, I agree with you.

Pongo

This may sound weird...

The middle slide of the three identical speed slides at Typhoon Lagoon. The ones that just go straight down the mountain. For some reason, there are ridges in the tube where the different slide pieces connect to each other and they scratch your back up. At least that is the case every time I go on.

DarkMeasures

Circle of Life

That attraction has to be the biggest piece of garbage on Earth. If it weren't illegal, I would burn down that attraction with glee.

Scooter

I was told 2 years ago by Canada Castmembers that they ARE, in fact, getting a new movie.

It hasn't happened yet.
Not sure what the hold up is.
I don't mind.
I'm one of the proud few that enjoys the 360º theatre Movie O'Canada.
I find the whole 360º amazing.
I never miss it.

Worst Attraction... Country Bear Jamboring

As I stated years ago...I'd rather have a root canal than sit thrugh CBJ again.

Tenny317

Wosrt Show...I walk right past Norways show EVERYTIME!! Worst rideeee....Aladdins carpet ride..I MEAN COME ON!! It's a Dumbo ripe off and I'm really not a fan of the raceway...I just feel like SOOO much can be done with that HUGE space...ok ready for things to be thrown at me haha

frankd1962

For me (last trip was in 2000) would be:
worst show - Timekeeper. Funny yes (Robin Williams is good) but doesn't save it.
Worst ride - it's a small world. The song, illusion lost when I can see the ceiling, just plain boring.:snore:

frank4369

I must be in the minority, but I like Tiki Room and I liked Food Rocks.

Alien Encounter is the worst for me. Just dark and loud, and nothing more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom