What is the worst ride or show at WDW?

General Grizz

Disneyana said:
I thought Kitchen Kaberet was awful as well.
Aww.. I loved that show. :) Didn't like Food Rocks.

Worst attractions in my book include Journey into Your Imagination, Dino-Rama, and Stitch's Great Escape...

I, too, am not a fan of the new Tiki show. "Bad show..." pardon the pun. ;)

Epcot82Guy

Worst Attractions: Tiki Room under New Management, Journey Into Your Imagination (by word of mouth it STILL was awful), Journey Into Imagination with Figment (just trite, especially compared with the original), Food Rocks, and the truncated Studio Tour. In fact, most of the rennovations in the late 90's seemed to make some pretty bad attractions.

To round out the list, however, I have always thought Living Seas was lacking as was the original UoE and SYmbiosis.

What's really sad is that Disney, in the earlier 90s really did a fairly good job of turning tired, old attractions into great replacements. The replacements were not always the best shows, but they were better than their predecessors. Those would include Timekeeper, Buzz, Alien Encounter, and Ellen's. Hopefully, this trend will return (since the Land's rennovation, overall, has added new hope).

ctwhalerman

I guess I'm just a Drew Carey fan, but I actually enjoyed Sounds Dangerous

But "O Canada!" is a film that should show the extreme beauty of Canada, yet does not come close to showing how beautiful the country is. It does not even show Niagara Falls, and in my opinion ignores the beauty of the Canadian Rockies, the Plains Provinces, and the Atlantic Provinces. Also, the film had to be done by an American, because there is a voice in the film that is so stereotypically Canadian that it is almost offensive to real Canadians. Also, the woman who speaks French does so in a very bad accent that did not seem to resemble Quebecois French at all, and it is actually quite hard to understand.

I hope Canada either gets a new movie or a new ride, because that film is an embarrassment to Canadians (like my Canadian father who was quite p*ssed off after watching that film).

But the absolute worst attraction in WDW had to be Mickey's Starland. Nothing but a few makeshift facades and Mickey's House, truly craptacular and not worthy of being a land. Toontown Faire may be lacking, but man did that Starland really stink (literally, from the petting zoo).:eek:

dixiegirl

Edeyore said:
I hate the strollers. They don't make them in my size anymore.

come on..there are some people who still stick their 12year old :sohappy: s in them i'm sure you won't look odd in one..besides, we are talking about a place that people walk around with either their face painted or mickey ears on their heads!!! you won't look out of place...lol

wondersofdave89

Drew Carey, Wonders of Life and Timekeeper in their current states, Stitch, Dino-Rama, and the Indiana Jones Stunt Show (when compared to Motors) to name a few.

Jekyll Baker

Brooke said:
I'd have to say the boat ride in Mexico...there's just something about that attraction that I really dislike!

Aww, I like that one - for some reason it reminds me of a cross of it's a small world and If You Had Wings.

CelticGal said:
Nobody's mentioned the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway, a ride which has no appeal whatsoever for anyone over 16.

Ugh. I remember waiting in line for that ride for at least half an hour, only to be rewarded with a 3 minute ride in an impossible to control car at 5 miles/hour. :mad: Definitely in my bottom 5 list.

Living with the Land was horrible in my opinion, just a greenhouse with a boat ride. It was mildly entertaining, but by Disney standards it was just downright boring. Even the CM narrating the ride sounded bored (not that I can blame him).:snore:

Sounds Dangerous was pretty bad too.

I haven't been on Stitch yet so I can't pass judgement on that.

cjb-nc

HotPinkMidNite said:
Living with the Land was horrible in my opinion, just a greenhouse with a boat ride. It was mildly entertaining, but by Disney standards it was just downright boring. Even the CM narrating the ride sounded bored (not that I can blame him).:snore:

The CM that you get can easily make or break that one. I think its a nice quiet ride and I love gardening so the greenhouses are great. But, I did have one ride with a surly CM who clearly (because we could all hear him talking to his coworkers) did not want to be there. That one was not nearly as nice.

PBarton

HauntedPirate said:
SGE is my choice for that, followed by the pre-show for HISTA. It's just awful.
The pre-show for HISTA - AAAAAHHHHH! If I hear True colours again I will scream!:hurl:

I also hate the way there is always someone stood near me that has to read the between-slide titles out loudly - Don't procrastinate etc. etc. :brick:

joshwill

its a small mexico.....er.....i mean el rio del tiempo.

it just so excruciatingly boring. its too long to have to sit thru, yet too short to be able to fall asleep in.

bjunderwood

PBarton said:
The pre-show for HISTA - AAAAAHHHHH! If I hear True colours again I will scream!:hurl:

I also hate the way there is always someone stood near me that has to read the between-slide titles out loudly - Don't procrastinate etc. etc. :brick:

true colors is no more. it got changed a couple years ago (maybe even less then that).

mine would have to be stitch. on its own, it is a horrible attraction, but MAYBE not the worst. the fact that it replaced one of my personal favorites, however, makes it take the cake for worst attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom