What is the worst ride or show at WDW?

Bullredchaser

Original Poster
I have to say that O' Canada may be the worst show of all time.My whole family and other people leaving the building where saying after the show why would anyone ever want to go there.The places they showed were not very impressive (I believe it had to do with the manner in which the scenes where shown) and the shots of places where lousy.It may be that after seeing the China and France movies Canada never had a chance,but I believe the reality is that Canada should spring some money for either a new show or attraction because whoever was in charge of that show did a lousy job. No.2 for me was Stitch's Great Escape.Its been a year since we have been Pass Holders and couldnt believe how they took a great attraction(Alien Encounter) and turned it to a lack luster experience.We where totally shocked that it went from a favorite to a worst ride.I believe that when it was Mission to Mars it was better then what they have turned it into now.For your information my wife is a big fan of stitch as well and she felt the same way.And after all the money being flushed down the drain the same amount of kids are crying during the show.But now the show has lost the attention of the teenagers and adults.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I think the Canada area leading to the show is beautiful and the queue is well done, but i agree the show itself needs something new.

I personally dislike the Beauty and the Beast stage show at MGM and - to many people suprise - Fantasmic.

Bullredchaser

Original Poster
I guess I like the glamour and glitz mousemerf because I liked those shows and find Fantasmic to be classic Disney.My mom saw Fantasmic for the first time and said it was her favorite thing she did in the 6 days we where at WDW and Universal.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I think the water screens are what I most disliked. The stage portions were fun, and I realize the neccessity for the water screens in order to do the stage portions - I just don't enjoy the repetition.

I'm not sure why I didn't like BatB. I think i went before a rehab or something - costumes were really badly worn, and the stage itself looked in poor shape. I do know that I don't like the "large size" Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth, Lumiere etc too.

Disneyana

To me the all time worst would be a toss up between Dreamflight and the Japanese Film. Man those killed me but I did them everytime.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
texanspivey said:
Backlot Tour at MGM

Yeah, you're right on that one too. Yuckey hot line with not much to look at, I never liked "Pearl Harbor," and then, suprisingly, without the Golden Grisl house the backlot is actually pretty darn uninteresting.

SpectroMan

I would have to agree with SGE too! Something is missing from that attraction that I get from every other attraction in Disney. I don't know what it is, but it does not have the same magic.

cjb-nc

Biggest disappointment for me was the Tiki Room (Under New Management). Seemed like they took a classic, but perhaps dated old show and destroyed it by branding it with Iago and Zazu. Bleah!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom