What is the one thing that you would most like Disney to do differently?

Indianagal

I would like the park to be less expensive. WE just dished out 500 bucks for two people on tickets. When I was younger my whole family could almost go for that.

fers31

Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles sighs heavily, and ponders this quote, "The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing", a truly understands its meaning.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #2:

Mr.Pickles thinks other people should come up with NEW, CREATIVE ways to express themselves, insted of stealing from the always trend setting Mr.Pickles. Mr.Pickles feels differently about Lars Ulrich now.

George is getting angry.....yeah...you're a trendsetter. :hammer:

Enderikari

Taryn said:
Taryn believes that Mr. Pickles should note that, if one produces enough cash, one may hire a tourguide/get on the rides without waiting in line. Taryn believes this may be a good idea for Mr. Pickles, as many Americans really, really like pickles, and he may not survive an hour and a half long queue with the hungry, unwashed masses...

Taryn's tip for the day:

Taryn is always laughing with you, regardless of whether or not you are laughing as well...

:lookaroun

Enderikari would like to point out that the service you mentioned above about hiring a tour guide DOES NOT include the service of front of the line access. The price of hiring a tour guide means you are paying someone to plan your day, and to go get your fastpasses for you, but Disney Special Activities tour guides cannot, repeat CANNOT get you to the front of the line unless you are a recognizable celebrity.

Edeyore

Mr. Pickles appearing on a Disney hamburger bun, soon! I think Disney should again cut down on the number of talking vegatables they allow in the parks. I loved it when Food Rocks was closed. :lol:

surfsupdon

fers31 said:
George is getting angry.....yeah...you're a trendsetter. :hammer:

My thoughts too. ;)

I'd like Disney parks to revert back to foot long hotdog carts and get rid of those not-tasty turkey leg carts!

Enderikari said:
Enderikari would like to point out that the service you mentioned above about hiring a tour guide DOES NOT include the service of front of the line access. The price of hiring a tour guide means you are paying someone to plan your day, and to go get your fastpasses for you, but Disney Special Activities tour guides cannot, repeat CANNOT get you to the front of the line unless you are a recognizable celebrity.

Ah. Taryn apologizes. Perhaps Mr. Pickles could get a note from his doctor about getting a front of the line pass, seeing as how getting eaten in line could constitute as a severe health risk...

trr313

MayKit said:
I would like Disney to invite multiple birth families to their parks for free not ONLY when the kids are little, (which is what they seem to do) but when they are, say, pre-teen or teenagers.

I'm guessing you have a large multiple birth family.....I would like for Disney to offer more vacation packages for charities trying to raise money like Relay For Life or March Of Dimes Walk then we could raise more money.

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Taryn said:
Ah. Taryn apologizes. Perhaps Mr. Pickles could get a note from his doctor about getting a front of the line pass, seeing as how getting eaten in line could constitute as a severe health risk...

Mr.Pickles does not wait in line, his personal Disney world concierge will always get him fastpasses, or he will send one of his servents to fetch one for him. What Mr.Pickles was referring to was the people in general. If you read the title of this thread it asked a question which Mr.Pickles gave a honest answer. Mr.Pickles has lived a life of privilege and luxury which most people or as Mr.Pickles loves to refer to them as the "unwashed masses", cannot quite comprehend. Mr.Pickles understands your jealousy, and forgives you all.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #3:

When Mr.Pickles enters a room full of people, Mr.Pickles already knows he is the smartest person there. Don't you wish you were like Mr.Pickles?

William Marsden

yeah...like we're all already not fat enough! :rolleyes:

I also want Disney to bring back Wonders of Life, begin a drug research facility and develop a drug which would inhibit the body from storing excess fat so that obesity would be a thing of the past. I'd like another pill that develops muscle so that you could take just enough to be entirely healthy. There would be no side effects, only terrific health benifits. Perfectly fit bodeis with no dieting and no excercise.

Finally since we're loyal fans, Disney should offer the members of this website these two drugs for only 7 cents a pill, (you'd only have to take one pill a day) and the rest of the world would pay market price. I guess you wouldn't have to reopen WofL. The drugs could be developed in Fantasyland.:D

MayKit

Original Poster
(I'm guessing you have a large multiple birth family.....)
Nope, no kids. I was just annoyed by the fact that Disney seems to only invite mutliple birth familes when the kids are little, probably because of the cuteness factor. IMHO, yes, 3 year olds are cute, but there's more for preteens to do at WDW.

rcc

MayKit said:
(I'm guessing you have a large multiple birth family.....)
Nope, no kids. I was just annoyed by the fact that Disney seems to only invite mutliple birth familes when the kids are little, probably because of the cuteness factor. IMHO, yes, 3 year olds are cute, but there's more for preteens to do at WDW.

I would have to disagree, I think there is plenty for 3 year olds to do at WDW.

It also seems rather odd that you would choose this one thing for WDW to do over all the others.

How about all the underprivledged children who probably have never been anywhere? Children in foster care, Hurricane Katrina victims, children who have autism, etc.

MayKit

Original Poster
(How about all the underprivledged children who probably have never been anywhere? Children in foster care, Hurricane Katrina victims, children who have autism, etc.)
Yes, I think they deserve to go for free too. I'm just annoyed at how Disney seems to send the multi birth families (such as the septuplet family) at the "cute" stage and then seemingly ignore them when they are older.

tink rules

I never met a pickle I didn't like.....

to eat....

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:
Keep your mind out of the gutter everybody.....:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

jmvd20

Mr.Pickles has lived a life of privilege and luxury which most people or as Mr.Pickles loves to refer to them as the "unwashed masses", cannot quite comprehend. Mr.Pickles understands your jealousy, and forgives you all.

I resemble that unwashed masses remark :hurl: I mean I resent that remark.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom