what is the next attraction being removed

MickeyJman06

Original Poster
i think i am never going to a theme park again, i'm just having bad luck, for example the wand coming down, i almost died the night they confirmed to remove it, and at my local park (kennywood) there closing a really good ride! the gold rusher (it closed today), so i want to be alert if there closing a attraction soon, just so i can actually go to a theme park

Philo

Not really sure the wand qualifies as an attraction...

I'm not sure what the next one to go will be though. Perhaps something at MGM. Did someone say Sounds dangerous :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

ToTBellHop

you almost died when they announced the Wand was coming down? I think you have an unhealthy addiction. It's a theme park. Not a child.

Fun2BFree

Not really sure the wand qualifies as an attraction...

But sure, people came from miles around to set their eyes on the legendary Epcot Wand. That golfball thing was just a tacky ride thrown in to capitalize on the Wand's popularity. :lol:

ToTBellHop

But sure, people came from miles around to set their eyes on the legendary Epcot Wand. That golfball thing was just a tacky ride thrown in to capitalize on the Wand's popularity. :lol:
I can't tell you how disgusted I was when they decided to remove the rest of Mickey's body for the Millennium Celebration and replace it with that god-awful ball...ugh

You have nearly 8,000 posts on an internet forum about Disney parks. Why the harshness towards someone else with an interest in them?
A) Nearly all of my 8000 posts have been blunt...it's my style.
B) There is a difference between an interest and "almost dying" when a decoration is removed.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm sure I was being sarcastic. I have been known to use sarcasm in at least a handful of my 8000 posts...

SarcasmMeter2.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom