what is the most weird or funny experience with a disney character

cm1988

My friend Minnie

I had stopped to call a friend back home, from one of the phones outside Innoventions. In the middle of the conversation, a gentle tap at my shoulder and there stood Minnie, big as life. She pointed at the phone and extended a hand, so I passed it to her. Over the phone, my friend received a big kiss from Minnie!

mkepcotmgmak

i took a pic with Minnie once, at Epcot, and right as the pic was taken, a big gust of wind came up, and blew up Minnie's dress. She tried to hold it down, and it came out like a Minnie Monroe pic.

LoriMistress

When we went to WDW for our honeymoon, The Genie was trying to get me to ditch my DH so I could be with him, and implied how I could get a better ring...LOL.

And I forgot to add, when I went to DL when I was fifteen, we were waiting for the Electrical Parade and these kids were sitting on the sidewalk right next to the Teacups and a bush was blocking their view in front. Out of nowhere the White Rabbit (from Alice) jumped from behind the bush, scaring the kids, and the White Rabbit stared at them for about a minute straight without flitching, then he hopped away like nothing happened. I busted up laughing.

Rorymitch

First aid rescue rangers

I had to go to the Typhoon Lagoon first aid department near to leaning palms, as I had a cut toe (don’t know this day how it happened) anyways there was a lady and her family there too as the lady had a dislocated toe. While we were both getting treated chip and dale walked in wearing there lifeguard uniforms and started to get all the nurses first aid equipment out and un ravelled, chip even hit Dale on the head with an ear examiner and the his toe. So there was me with a bad toe, a woman with a bad toe and dale with his too. To which the nurse replied, "It’s a bad day for toes!"

mikesenger

back in 1982, we got Miss Bianca from the Rescuers autograph in our books. she actually personalized them "To Michael" and the same for my sister. We never could figure out how she knew our names

Atta83

I remember one time I one my 21st b-day I had a seaweed from teh Nemo characters squited me with water and kept doing it. But he did cool me off and I thanked him..but he got revenege later hehehe ;)

Tom

Beta Return
My brother and I were sitting on the curb in front of the Main Street Train Station, watching Spectro. My brother was eyeing Cinderella, or one of the other female face characters in a carriage - throwing her some nods and winks. Apparently, Ballou saw this and came over right in his face and did the whole "two fist beats on the chest and then point at him" thing - then gave a thumbs up. Seems like Ballou's friend may have agreed with my brother on his interest in that particular princess, HAHA.

The other encounter you can see in my avatar - we were on the Ferry from MK to TTC at about 9am. All alone on the boat, and we walked up to the 2nd deck, and sure enough, there was Chip, Dale, Pluto and their attendant. We got a couple pretty cool group pics, as you can see here.

maxime29

Premium Member
Mickey autographed my sister's autograph book. The funny thing is it was made out to her name, but we never gave any indication of saying what her name was to Mickey. Freaky in a cool way.

mkepcotmgmak

maxime29 said:
Mickey autographed my sister's autograph book. The funny thing is it was made out to her name, but we never gave any indication of saying what her name was to Mickey. Freaky in a cool way.

ahhh the power of disney magic!

DisneyFreak529

Ok In Feb of 2003 we went to WDW. It was my second trip to WDW and I loved it. We went to the the Toon Town hall of fame to see the charaters. It love the hall, yes you have to wait in line but it is worth it. My mother-in-law & sister-in-law & husbadn ( we weren't married at the time) & me, we waited in line to see Chip & Dale. OMG it was sooo funny! Dale too one look at my Sister-in-law and grabed her hand and tried to kid nap her. He tried to take her in the back with him. It was soo funny. We had to get out fast, it was like puppy love. He didn't want to let her go. So we took a rest and then waited in line again to see Cinderella & friends, (because each lines each one has three charaters at the end and there are three lines, we wanted to see them all). We are almost to Cinderella when who pops up around the corner but Dale. He tried to get on knee and propose to her. It was the greatest thing in the world. It was the best memory we had from the trip. We still laough about it.

That same trip we went to see the Evil Queen & my mother-in-law goes right up to her and tells her how much we love Snow white. The queen got soo mad she cased us out of her site screaming, "Out of my site.... Out of my site!!" We laughed as we ran away!!!!! You should of seen the people looking at us, it was soo funny!!!

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
This goes all the way back to 1996 at Epcot. We were on a reward trip from highschool. I was in a group of several students most of us in the 10th and 11th grades. A good friend of mine was along who was born deaf and had several operations when he was younger. He could hear about 40 to 50 percent of normal hearing. To this day he remains a little trigger happy if someone approaches him out of the range of his vision without announcing that they are there. The other thing you have to keep in mind is that even back then this guy was about 6 foot and at least 230 maybe more. So with that in mind......

We are walking around World Showcase and we come by the American Adventure. It was December and out front on the temporary stage were Mickey and Minnie and a bunch of smiling, dancing reindeer. As we were approaching the show was ending so we kind of log-jammed as all of the people who had watched the show worked their way out into the path of those walking around. Unknown to us, the characters had also fanned out into the crowd and were interacting with the people.

All I know is I am walking next to my friend and I see a reindeer hoof grab the guy on the shoulder - I can only assume to get his attention. Well, that didnt go to well....lol. My friend spun around with one arm up ready to fight. So within a second the rest of us turned around to see this guy in a stance to punch out a reindeer and a stupidly grinning reindeer with both hooves in the air waving back in forth trying to rapidly back up in the crowd.

As soon as my friend realized what the deal was he was needless to say, somewhat embaressed. And then he started laughing and we all started laughing - and couldnt stop. It was one of those deals where you just get yourself under control and then you make eye contact with somebody else in the group and everybody loses it all over again.

To this day I have this great image in my memory of that reindeer with a huge grin, backing up for all he was worth.....and I still laugh. :hammer:

dandaman

I remember (partially because it's on tape) Mickey at the American Adventure, "stealing" my hat, and hiding it! It was pretty funny, now that I look back at it! (I wasn't too amused the first time, though, but it was 10 years ago...)

Snapper Bean

My 5 year old daughter and I rode Star Tours and seated right next to us was Darth Vader himself. However, before they could start the ride, the attendant had to come back and fasten Darth Vader's seat belt because he could not do it himself. My wife correctly noted that was why the Empire lost.

Snapper Bean

weluvtink

We were in MK a few years back and Goofy would not let my sister-in-law go. We took a bunch of pictures with him but everytime she would start to walk away he would grab her and pull her back. It was funny until some guy started to complain that we were hogging Goofy.

dzne4eva

I had Pooh and Tigger play "ring around the rosey" around me while making kissy noises in the UK pavillion. They had to be very bored. Funniest hands down is my 5 year old nephew trying to talk with Ariel, the love of his young life. :eek:

Joevn

Once when I was at the Disney-MGM Studios, Governor Ratcliffe was walking by me and held out his hand for a high five. When I went to slap his hand, he, of course, pulled it away. I should have expected that from him.

Another time, when I went to see Mickey, I felt like greeting him in a non-convential way, so I said "Hey Mickey! How's my favorite corporate symbol?" He covered his mouth in a laughing motion. Anyway, I thought it was pretty neat that I made Mickey laugh.

Joe

tazhughes

When my oldest daughter was 9 months old we were having dinner at the character restaurant in the GF and she was in her high chair eating mashed potatoes when Mickey came over to fuss at her. Well she showed him, she reached out with both her hands and grabbed Mickeys nose and started trying to eat it/ kiss it. Well when Mickey stood back up his nose was covered in mashed potatoes and everyone just started laughing and then Minnie came over and with a napkin cleaned it off. It was really cute and made a great video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom