What is the closest you have come to breaking the "Disney Law"

Status
Not open for further replies.
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">The only major violation that comes to my mind is that you might be able to find the initials ATS carved onto the children's play boat at Tom Sawyer's Island. Other than that, I seem to be mostly in the clear.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BiggerTigger

Since my trips are far and few between, maybe the Disney gods will have forgotten my sins by the time I go back to WDW.

-Snuck down the stairs in the old Magic Shop on Mainstreet USA.

-Failed to keep my hands in my ride vehicle on many rides.

-Flash photography (mostly by accident) on dark rides.

-Other things that I can't print on this website.:zipit:

mrtoad

I have never broken any Disney law that I know of but did watch some CMs break some laws if you can call it that.

As a kid (guessing about 9 or 10) we were staying at the Poly andmy parents went out to dinner with another couple who was down at the same time of us. They left me, my two sisters, and the other couples two sons and daughter all back at the room. We heard some people outside in the lagoon below our window (close to the pool). We went out on the staircase outside and there was a female CM skinny dipping with a male CM.

So we all did what normal kids our age would do, we stood and watched. It was kind of like when the Brady kids all stood at the top of the stairs watching Davy Jones give Marsha a kiss, well except for the clothes and the more than kissing going on... :lookaroun

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
things in my possession

1. about 3 pillows
2. countless washcloths
3. towels
4. dish towels
5. countless pens...
6. silverware...
7. glasses...
8. gravy boat
9. one of those pedestrian traffic wands that flash like a strobe light...(actually taken by my bro in law at our wedding)
10. "Wet Paint" signs..
11. 2 comforters from Disneyland Hotel..
12. Seashells decorations from old key west
13. DVC coasters...

:cool: :cool: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I'm not sure whether to be impressed or embarrassed for you !:rolleyes:

Sounds like you might have a problem.

Mia319

We took the bus to Boardwalk to get to the ESPN zone restaurant, but when we walked through the Boardwalk hotel trying to find the actual boardwalk, we got lost and stumbled upon a convention or something going on. there was this hallway with tables full of food and drinks, so we just took some sodas, bottled waters, and fruit. nothing major, but i still felt guilty after doing it!

metscool

We took the bus to Boardwalk to get to the ESPN zone restaurant, but when we walked through the Boardwalk hotel trying to find the actual boardwalk, we got lost and stumbled upon a convention or something going on. there was this hallway with tables full of food and drinks, so we just took some sodas, bottled waters, and fruit. nothing major, but i still felt guilty after doing it!
I think many people would have done the same thing. I would have.

Gosh, I'm speechless. :lookaroun
This thread has given me a really good laugh, so thanks to all of you!!
I thought we had committed a Disney sin by re-using our refillable mugs. But I just read on another thread that this is okay!! Fortunately we are not going to Purgatory at Universal. Yay!!:p

brertigger

International Traveler's Law says it is permissable to take home with you anything that begins with an 'S':

Stelevision

Oh yeah, that would not be obvious (carrying a 20-25" TV through the lobby to your car) :lol:. I guess if you had a very oversized suitcase...

GoofyMom2

OK, OK I confess.....

Took a picture of Figment WITH flash on.....but in my defense my son and I were the only ones on the ride, it was just hitting midnight during EMH and they told us we were the last ride..... :D

Took extra Mickey soap bars from cart........ :lookaroun

And, I have used a FP past my time window.......

Awful, I know...... :goodnevil

Lol...I've takes lots of soap and shampoo, and disney did the smart thing and made the "do not disturb" signs say the same on both sides instead of the do not disturb on one side and the please make room on the other...:zipit:

I always take my seatbelt on tower and pull it all the way out and ball it up and sit on it so I can have some major airtime. That way...when some of the bellhops make ya raise ur hands...''HEY LOOK ITS STILL ALL THE WAY OUT!!"

We've also ridden the resort monorail and happen to have been staying off property for that trip..

Gah this thread is hillarious!!! :D

lil_saria

worse we ever did was goto boardwalk say were eating lunch at ESPN and then goto epcot...

we....actually ended up eating lunch at ESPN....

Don't think this is really breaking a rule...but my ex and I made out on the Peter Pan ride once...felt like we were teenagers again for a few minutes!:kiss:

wdwishes2005

I took pictures of the rehab going on at the SSE exit when some CM accidently left the door open..... I also re-use refillable mugs.....

Macday000

I was taking a picture by one of the fake houses in mgm and the door to one of the houses with the bike nailed in front of it was unlocked. It wasnt much back there excpet scaffolding and what looked like some kind of PA sound equipment. That's about the closest I have come.

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
The one big thing I do everytime I go is go to the Magic Kingdom from the Polynesian....Since it's a direct route right to the gate instead of at the TTC.....

I drive to the polynesian and when i get to the security gate, I tell them I'm just hear for lunch and then write me a day pass everytime!!!

HEHE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom