What is the closest you have come to breaking the "Disney Law"

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneylandkid

Account Suspended
i didn't do this but saw it happen. we were waiting to get on the doombuggies in the haunted mansion. it was shut down for a few minutes and that waiting area got filled up. a bunch of people went through the cast members only doors to try and exit. it was kinda cool. a stairwell leading up and down with a bright green light. I would have loved to go exploring, but i thought that i'd get kicked out of the park.

Uhh... Just to let you know if you want to exit and not ride they direct you to that staircase i have been on it myself and it does not say cast members only.

Unplugged

Late at night 'accidentally' drove behind the Magic Kingdom from Contemporary, got all the way to the guard house and turned around...just another lost tourist. Very cool to see the monorail barn etc.

I think I saw you on one of those "Exposing Area 51" shows. I know it's you as the exact same thing happened in Nevada "got all the way to the guard house and turned around"!! :lol:

Epcot82Guy

I once went behind "Cast Member Only" doors every day for 7 months... :lookaroun

But, seriously, I am pretty much in the "hands and arms" club. I have touched water on several rides, scraped the tunnles on Space Mountain, and kept my lapbar up a couple notches on Big Thunder to get some airtime. I have also been known to point with only one finger, not wish people a magical day whenever I talk with them, and refer to the Disney-MGM Studios as "MGM." :drevil:

Yoop33

Well after being thrown out of the Rockin Roller Coaster for skipping the Pre-show We have been scared to do anything else.... although most of the contruction walls I can see over if I stand on my toes anyway

SewIn2Disney

:blushes:
-last week I took a picture behind scenes of Pirates (I had a no strings attached card for my b-day, and that's where they took us. I got a few shots before someone caught me.)
-"borrowed" some trays from Season's in the Land
-Used a fast pass after my ride time
-used an old resort refillable mug
-video taped rides that shouldn't be, and taken pictures on rides your not allowed to (although never with the flash, that's just rude)
-filled up my water bottle at Club Cool with VegiBeta
and I'm sure many many others
We are all so getting in trouble with the Disney gods right now :lookaround:

hum lets see, the common things touch the water in IASW and taken photos in Carr. of Progress, and hands and feet out of rides. But the most fun was accidently knocking over some little annoying kid that had been running into me earlyer in the day inline for buzz lightyear. He got his Disney bump on the head souvenir.

stankypoo2433

back in the 90's we would get our family of 5 in the parks on afternoons on 4 tickets. 4 of us would go in the gate while the fifth stayed at the bus stop. Then one person, usually my dad, would "accidentally" forget something, take two tickets out and exit with the handstamp. He would then meet up with the fifth person and spray hairspray on his handstamp to rub on the other person, give them the other ticket, and go to a different turnstile. Of course none of this could ever happen today with the bag checks and finger check things.

NeedABreak

I haven't moved all the way to the end of the row before [but in my defense there were plenty of seats.] :)

"Not moving to the end of the row is very unpatriotic!" -Sam the Eagle

Taken some pictures inside of COP, thats about it. My dad has some trouble following the rules. Lets say I have learned from his mistakes.

wdwordz

We were on Tower of Terror when it malfunctioned, the lights came on and I snapped a few pictures (without flash) on my digital camera. This was before a cast member showed up to tell us not to take photos. I just put my camera away but didn't mention I had already taken some.

xcrashx15

Mine are pretty standard: touching the water in pretty much any water ride, flash photography (although those were accidental because I didn't realize the flash was on), and someone I was with took one of those plastic orange flashlight cone things that people use to direct traffic in the parking lots at night after the guy put it down and went to investigate something.

Last year we also climbed over some bushes and a chain to get to a MK cast members only area when it started pouring during Spectromagic. There was a small roof over the area so several families were huddled under it and I peeked in the door when a cast member went in, but I didn't see much. We also got lost exploring the Swan and Dolphin (after a fun night at the Food and Wine Festival) and somehow we came out of a door in the back of bluezoo, startling a group of people enjoying their dinners. I also recorded Kansas playing "Carry On My Wayward Son" at Epcot even though they said recording was prohibited.

dopey

I was feeling pretty self-righteous while reading about what some of you ne'er-do-wells have done. Tsk, tsk, and for shame, thought I.

But then I remembered the time the CM at Disney-MGM told us not to run when the rope dropped. Well, you can imagine what I did. Yep, I walked really really fast. Nearly broke out into a gallop! :eek:

figment1985

hmmm..

I have a habit of putting my hand in the water at Splash Mountain or any other water riide.. and man.. who knows whats in that water.. lol

The only other guilty thing i do is hide the mickey soap at the resort so I get more refilled every day. I have like 12 bars of soap that I never used at home.. lol

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
One time when I got my picture with Mickey, I took his helmet....off.....oh wait.....no.....i didn't.....

maconMouse

I sure did hear about some interesting Disney law violations on my recent trip to Disneyland. Check out the video of this nut jumping off the Mark Twain Riverboat this summer.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=757472602&n=2

I also learned that the submarine lagoon used to have live mermaids, and young men were caught all the time trying to swim out to the mermaids. So, they had to stop having them. Here's a picture of one of them.

http://www.disneylandpostcards.com/tlsubmermaid.jpg

MacDuffieMuppet

ahh these are funny.... Like all of you i have touched water/ stuff hands and arms outside the vechile

i did get yelled at for suposedly goign to close to a boat when my family rented a water sprint though the life guards were pulling everyone over...

i did drive a golf cart around my loop in fort wilderness when i was 14...no one was out...
keep the funny stories coming:lol:

niteobsrvr

hmmm..

I have a habit of putting my hand in the water at Splash Mountain or any other water riide.. and man.. who knows whats in that water.. lol

appendages.

I know everyone likes to have fun and bend the rules but those rides aren't known for their digit friendliness. It is a particularly harrowing experience to participate on the appointed search and rescue team.

David

We had walked through the Castle into Fantasyland one day and saw Bert and the Penguins off to the right. While my son was in line to get autographs, I noticed a door just opposite the castle, behind what would be Pooh and Snow White. No one was looking so I opened the door to see what was there. Down the corridor, Marry Pppins is walking towards me, and I don't know who was more surprised. I stammered, "Just wanted to see what was back here." and closed the door. A couple of seconds later, M. Poppins walks out and says to me through a strained smiled and so only I could hear "Please done'e EVER do that again." Since then, that is the trip remembered as when I got reprimanded by Mary Poppins. (By the way, she still gave my son an autograph)

Now that the Disney Gods have read all of these, you shall ALL be banished to the purgatory known as Universal Orlando!!!! Muuuaaaahhaaaahhhhaaaa!:fork:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom