What is the closest you have come to breaking the "Disney Law"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciscobee

Original Poster
Oh come on. Everyone has that urge, to peak behind the "Cast Members Only" Door ... or Jump up to see over the fence at American Adventure.

How close have you come to just walking backstage? Taking a "secret" photo ... or going beyond the closed doorway?

Did curiosity get the best of you ... or is it still a mystery!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I admit that I have been found guilty of not "keeping your arms and legs inside the ride vehicle at all times."

I reached out to touch the water on IASW. :eek:

Disclaimer:

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME - I am a professional
:lookaroun

Lee

Adventurer
Umm...yeah...ummm....pretty much, if you can think of it....I've done it at some point.:lookaroun

ciscobee

Original Poster
And here I was hoping that someone would actually tell me about a time when they ... (fill in the blank!).

:p

yodasmith

i didn't do this but saw it happen. we were waiting to get on the doombuggies in the haunted mansion. it was shut down for a few minutes and that waiting area got filled up. a bunch of people went through the cast members only doors to try and exit. it was kinda cool. a stairwell leading up and down with a bright green light. I would have loved to go exploring, but i thought that i'd get kicked out of the park.

metscool

I did nothing.:lookaroun
It wasn't like I started walking thoug the doors to go Backstage at MK and almost was seen by a CM.
Nope I didn't do anything wrong.

L Fisher

Never done anything...Always prefer the magic..Plus I try to set an example for the little ones. When certain people (not everyone) do things they're not suppose to do, they end up getting hurt and then turn around and blame Disney for their bad choice they made.:hammer:

raven

Never done anything...Always prefer the magic..Plus I try to set an example for the little ones. When certain people (not everyone) do things they're not suppose to do, they end up getting hurt and then turn around and blame Disney for their bad choice they made.:hammer:

Exactly...not that I am still curious but I would never do it.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
When my son was 3 and terrified on It's a Small World, I almost grabbed him and hopped out of the boat, but I resisted and we survived.

(Though he still hasn't forgiven me.):lookaroun

DisneySam

I haven't moved all the way to the end of the row before [but in my defense there were plenty of seats.] :)

Hurricane

Late at night 'accidentally' drove behind the Magic Kingdom from Contemporary, got all the way to the guard house and turned around...just another lost tourist. Very cool to see the monorail barn etc.

shimshim

I’ve twice gone with my past college down to Disney (once with the Travel & Tourism department and the other with the Business Department) and they take us on a tour both on and off ‘stage’ at Disney. (Depending who you get, it can be really different!)

The first time, once we hit the area were they keep all the flowers and make all the cool shrubs, many of us wanted to take pictures of the half-done Minnie or Mickey or Belle, but they told us we couldn’t. I ended up sneaking in some quick shots (since it’s outside, no need for a flash) and they never knew.

. . But then when I went on this the second time around, the guides let us take pictures whenever we wanted, wherever we wanted. So who knows. :lookaroun

TTATraveler

Lets see, well I have used flash photography when I shouldn't have, taken tea bags from the hotel food courts, and on occasion when I was younger, failed to keep my hands inside the ride vehicle.

Edeyore

Once when Splash Mountain broke down we were lead out the ride through the scenery and around the back of the ride. I have also seen the "fire dancer" for the luau practicing before the show out behind the venue, from my deck at the Polynesian.

I didn't see much, but I did need to help Little John get out of a gate on Main Street, and was "backstage" there.

Philmvt

Ooops, this isn't the entrance??

I have gone in the exit of Philharmagic to see the show without waiting:goodnevil ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom