What is the Cinderella dress like at BBB?

TinkerCarol

Original Poster
Going to get the deluxe package for my grand-daughter at Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique in July. Anyone gotten the Cinderella dress in this package? I saw one pic and it looks like a cheaper version of the dress for the $. Should we buy the dress before we get to the boutique, or is the one they give in the deluxe package awsome? Heard some people get the dress on Main Street before going and do a cheaper pack. Very confused!:confused:

I'm pretty sure it's the same dress they sell in the giftshops but I'm not positive about that. If you're looking to save money you'd probably be better off buying a Cinderella dress at the Disney Store or even Wal-Mart or Target, they actuallly have very nice ones and I've seen lots of little girls wearing them in the park. I'm not positive about the price of the dress when it's part of the package but the dresses are pretty expensive in the parks, around $60 so I wouldn't think you'd be saving a lot by buying the dress in the parks and getting a cheaper package. I think buying the dress before you go would be the thing to do if you're getting a cheaper package.

When I took my little sister a few years back (to the DTD location) she chose off of the shelf. I am not sure if they took it off of the shelf or they had some in the "back", but it was the one from the stores.

The Disney Store has better prices on them if you wanted to travel with the dress and downgrade your package. If you do downgrade it does not come with the picture session, although I think the photopass MIGHT snap a few shots, but a do not think it is like the photo shoot. :)

PyxiiDustt

The Disney Store has better prices on them if you wanted to travel with the dress and downgrade your package. If you do downgrade it does not come with the picture session, although I think the photopass MIGHT snap a few shots, but a do not think it is like the photo shoot. :)

Not for much longer. Since Disney owns the Disney store again you can bet that the dress prices will be the same as they are in the parks. :)

lilo091701

Very Nice

My daughter did the deluxe package at the BBB and the dress was beautiful and she just loved the fact that her dressing room was waiting for her with her dress,wand,gloves,shoes and crown in it!!! If you can afford to do it....DO IT!! But if you would like to save some cash....The Disney Store does have a very nice dress in right now (39.50) with shoes,wand,crown and purse to match!!!

Not for much longer. Since Disney owns the Disney store again you can bet that the dress prices will be the same as they are in the parks. :)

I was thinking that too, but disneystore.com and the actual store has not gone up in price and it is different merchindise, but they have not had Sleeing Beauty dresses in awhile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom