What is the best ride out of the 3 best rides in the world?

Which is the best theme park (and Disney) attraction in the world?

• Journey To The Center Of The Earth

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Mystic Manor

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Pirates Of The Caribbean: Battle For The Sunken Treasure

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters

jrm477

Make your own opinon based on actual experience. Please.

Having experienced all of them and demonstrating acceptable credentials to join this conversation apparently, I’d rank them:

1. Mystic Manor
2. Shanghai Pirates
3. JTTCOE

Among LPS
1. Mystic Manor
2. Pooh
3. Rat

JTTCOE underwhelmed me, tbh. I thought the show scenes came off as cheesy, and the ending wasn’t as thrilling, at least to me, as Radiator Springs Racers or even Test Track.

As others have said, Mystic Manor was the first new attraction I’ve been on in a while that had that old school, Marc Davis feeling. It was a throwback in some ways, but still really cool new effects and technologies as well.

I never saw any of these on YouTube before I visited, so don’t know if my opinion would have been any different if I had.

I was in the last car to enter the monkey room FWIW, and I still thought it was mind blowing because I had no idea what was coming.

jaxonp

Interesting commentary.. to me JTTOTE has it all. The setup from the moment you enter the park to the moment you enter those caves. Everything about the ride oozes uniqueness and quality. The sound and lightening on this ride are wounderful.

On the other hand, Shanghai pirates demonstrates the latest tech Disney has to offer and certainly has many wow moments. I’m surprised the screen haters don’t have more to say about its use of huge screens. That said, even with the screens, it still has things to improve on, imo. I wish they would have made the seats slightly tiered to give better viewing for those in the back...

Many love MM, I don’t. Doesnt make me wrong or anyone elder right. It’s just not that overwhelming or groundbreaking to me. Well done but been there done that.

I can’t wait to see the new attractions open at Tokyo Disney and I imagine we will see something new announced for Shanghai sooner rather than later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom