What is the best feature of CBR?

Willbgone

Hey, I'm new here and I had a question for all of you. We are staying at CBR for the first time (first time staying on-site) in March and I was wondering in you opinion what is the best feature of CBR??? :wave:

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Willbgone
Hey, I'm new here and I had a question for all of you. We are staying at CBR for the first time (first time staying on-site) in March and I was wondering in you opinion what is the best feature of CBR??? :wave:

Never stayed there, but I think the food court looks very nice. The atmosphere of it and the choices seem to make it very convenient for everyone. I think the main building has a very nice theme too. They did a good job making it look like the caribbean.

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

I just love the theming. I am a big fan of those riotious Caribbean colors. The buildings are bright--the CM costumes are bright. Makes me happy and I feel like I really am somewhere else.

I am not a big food court user--and I haven't been there since the re-model. Typically we eat one meal per trip at a food court--one of those times when we are too hungry/tired to care much.

Especially at CBR, the value of your refillable mug is in proportion to the distance to Old Port Royale.

CBR has in-room coffee pots, if that is important to you (they are 4 cuppers--bring your own coffee, or be prepared to pay for it).

If you can, take an early morning walk around the lake, or to the food court--beautiful!

I love the beach. You can't swim in the water (and you wouldn't want to) but I love walking in the sand, or sitting in the hammocks with your honey.

Upvote 0

celticdog

The ability to see the fireworks from Illuminations reflected across Barefoot Bay while sitting at the Cabana bar at Old Port Royale.

7 pools, exotic birds on Parrot Cay, lots of bus stops, lush vegetation, Captains Tavern = good dining. Food court = easy meals. CBR = lots of good features.

CBR was the first resort i stayed at on-property, so i'm a little biased.

Upvote 0

Willbgone

Original Poster
Thanks! I'm glad to hear so many of you say the theme was great. That is exactly why we picked it. We have been a few cruises to the Carribbean and we love it. Plus I talked my parents into going with us to help with the DD and they were a little bummed to missing there annual beach trip so we were hoping the CBR would help them not miss it so much. That and we are going to spend a couple of days in Daytona too, which is where we usually vacation.

Thanks again.:)

Upvote 0

dliddi

I liked all that was stated already, but I also really liked that it didn't feel like I was staying in a hotel, with those long dark hallways, just open the door and your outside. Just paths, lakes and nice green foliage. O ya and the hottub at night after a long day at the parks is prety nice also. have fun!!!!!!!:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom