What is that desert smell in front of the jungle cruise?

Disney_Belle

When I was there in October there was a cart where they were selling churros near the top of the stairs at the entrance to the Jungle Cruise. I would assume that is it.

Cmdr_Crimson

WHAT!.gif

BlueCloud1978

Its right near where the ride line is. It is a cart that sells cinnamon almonds. when I was there last March it was driving my mother and I insane. We knew it smelled familiar. the same kind of almonds are sold at this huge craft show we often go at Christmas. we knew it reminded us of that and it was driving us crazy to try to figure out what it was.

jayhawkmickey

We always learned in school most people want more dessert than desert so that's why it has more s's. We also went in September and by the end of the day I smelled like desert so maybe that's it.:ROFLOL:

MickeyPeace

I can confirm that the smell is from the almond cart across from the Tiki Room.

I can also confirm that a vast expanse of land where there is no water is a desert.

And that the sweet course at the end of a dinner is dessert.

ChristianG

Off topic; An easy way to tell the difference between a desert (sand) and a dessert (food)
The two s's in dessert stands for Strawberry Shortcake which happens to be a dessert.

On topic; There are plenty of carts with cinnamon flavored treats (such as churros) around MK. You probably caught the drift of a nearby cart and smelled it.

jl3283

Original Poster
I meant dessert but my iPhone auto
Corrected my word I guess. I was posting while I rode the monorail back to my truck earlier tonight.

JIMINYCR

Carts of Churros... Carts of Almonds.... YUMMM or....... maybe those sneaky Disney imagineers have installed nozzles that spray cinnamon smelling vapor into the air to entice you to think "Buy from the carts", or another possibility is to cover up the smell of the persons standing in line in front of you??? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom