What is something you ALWAYS do in Magic Kingdom?

Magenta Panther

I HAVE to walk down Main Street and look at that castle. Remember Walt's journey. A man from small-town America went on to build his own castles for everyone to enjoy. Inspirational, and it reminds me why I love Geniune Disney so much.

I HAVE to see Mickey's Philharmagic. It really reminds you of what real Disney magic is like. I never get tired of it.

And of course the Haunted Mansion, even though it's been lessened by bumbling attempts at plussing. Still, I have to ride it at least once. I hope that someday most of the new junk will get ripped out and the Mansion will be restored to its former glory. It's a pity what a mess it's become.

Last edited:

mariedarling

Original Poster
Wander around the Tangled restroom areas. Love the music, the waterfall, the paintings inside the bathroom... I actually look forward to going here. :)
Now that i think i about every visit i always hangout at the Tangled area! It’s a really quaint spot and you can charge your phone! Haha

FettFan

The ones I always do: Pirates, the Haunted Mansion, the Carousel of Progress and the TTA Peoplemover.

The ones I always deliberately skip: Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, The Big Pile of Pooh, Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Space Mountain

The ones I just forget even exist in the first place: Prince Charming's Royal Carousel and the Astro Orbiters

JIMINYCR

Always...
Pin trade
Go left after going up main street.
Get breakfast from Gastons tavern, a cinnamon bun, lunch at Caseys, then later a turkey leg and dole whip
Buy lots of souvenirs
Ride the train all the way around MK
Go on the majority of attractions., but Splash, PoTC and HM multiple times
Drop coins in Cindys wishing well, wishing for a return trip

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom