What is 'Say Goodbye Ellen'?

disneyisbest

Yeah! Me too! Epcot need to update the Universe of Energy and bring back the songs Energy makes the world go around. and The theme song Universe of Energy!

Yeah the songs were really the only thing good about the original Energy. The pre show was so boring. At least that part is slightly more entertaining with Ellen.

patrok65

Wall-E would be nice too! Epcot need to change the Universe of Energy!

Yea, Wall-E would be great for Epcot. Maybe even in The Wonders of Life Pavilion instead of The Universe of Energy. It would be a fresh way to incorporate some of that old style educational feel that Epcot used to offer way back when, but it would still appeal to the new generation of new comers because of how recent Wall-E was released. In any case, it would really make a great ride!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I disagree about Wall-E. That would fit in Tomorrowland, where the idea is for a fantasy vision of the future. Epcot's Future World was designed to be a realistic vision of the future.

Yes, there is a possibility that we'll all eventually be fat slobs owned by an evil spaceship owned by Wal-Mart but its doubtful.

DisneyBoi1215

It would make me very, very upset to see Ellen go from UoE. That is one of my favorite attractions at Epcot, and is also one of my "must sees" I must visit each weekend I go. :)

1disneydood

Thanks, I had to read a post by Thrawn to realize this is a bumped ancient thread. :brick:
image.php

rad007

Universe of Energy is going down for a few weeks to get new vehicles and they will get newer ride controls. They will not be changing the show however.

kcnole

The vehicles are all going to be updated to reclining la-z-boy couches complete with pillows and blankets. It will be renamed to Sleeping Beauty's Great Snooze fest with Air Conditioning. I guarantee it'll pack in the crowds.

Vernonpush

The vehicles are all going to be updated to reclining la-z-boy couches complete with pillows and blankets. It will be renamed to Sleeping Beauty's Great Snooze fest with Air Conditioning. I guarantee it'll pack in the crowds.

Are you sure it's not another Pixar overlay and that the ride will become the Axiom from Wall-E? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom