What Is One Odd Item You Pack That You Can't Do Without In Wdw??

IWorkWTeeth

I know that many people pack odd items, but have you found something that you just can't do without while in WDW?
I don't know how odd, but mine is hand sanitizer.......expecially after riding Splash Mountain! Boy, your hand stink when you get off that ride!!! :ROFLOL:

tigsmom

Another odd choice here....my glucometer. With all the great things there are to eat at WDW I really, really need to keep track. :eek:

Upvote 0

elcodfish

a couple...

First, I always bring 2 or 3 carabiners. I hook them on my book bag and then I have a way to quickly hang a shopping bag or a mug. Secondly, old socks so I can chuck them and have more room for stuff to bring back :)

Upvote 0

cdunbar

I bring my own pillow, because I have back and neck problems. I also bring lots of books, because I'm in college so I rarely get to read something of my own choosing and when I go to WDW I can allow myself to do that!

Upvote 0

guitarnut99

I usually bring extra baggies. I put my wallet in one before I ride Splash Mountain and Kali River Rapids. It keeps the wallet dry and it fits back in your pocket.

Upvote 0

jacksnightmare

a small deorderant because after riding a water ride and then being in the sun all day you might end up being "that person"
Gold bond- what a lifesaver
muscle relaxers because my back tightens up down there for some reason
extra trading pins
dvds and a small player so that we can watch a movie at the end of the night
extra batteries

Upvote 0

crazydaveh

I pack a product called, Body Glide.

It's an anti-chaffing product that comes in great if you're around here in Orlando come May-November.

Not trying to be gross, but trust me folks, this works great!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom