What is everyone's favorite snack???

disney1077

My Dad loves the crepes in the France kiosk.
I like the mickey ear rice crispy treats w/ chocolate or actually any kind of dessert that I can wrap up and keep in my room to eat later!:D
My kids and hubby like any kind of ice cream, but especially the one on Main Street.:)
My Mom loves a good hot dog, anywhere @ WDW.:D

I cant believe I forgot about the mickey ear rice crispy treats dipped in chocolate. Those are a must have on every vacation! Love them! :)

Pooh Lover

I'm glad everyone else is listing "a few" because I sure couldn't list just one. I love the caramel apples with nuts, Dole Whips, cinnamon roasted pecans, Kringla sweet pretzel with almonds, cupcakes from Starring Rolls, frozen cappucino, and the chocolate covered Mickey coconut patties. Got a few good ideas by reading all the previous posts!

liz-adam

Vanilla cupcake with caramel drizzel in the Germany pavilion. They are so good I practically broke into the shop at park closing to get one more before we left Epcot our last night. Until I met this cupcake, it was the dole whip. Thank goodness I can have both!

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Dole whip rules all treats/snacks. Second place is the funnel cake from MK (still don't understand how the exact same snack costs more @ Epcot).

Sammy5150

I love the glazed pecans (Epcot has the best) and the Minnie Bake Shop Fresh baked cookies. We wre just back from our latest trip this past Tuesday, tried Dole Whip's for the first time in 15+ trips, this will be a regular now too.

l4dybu6

Dole whips are AMAZING! But I also love the cinnamon rolls at the main street bakery (I had one last night, actually! It's the perfect way to end a day at disney)

Dad 2 M & M

The most filling is the baked potato at the Liberty Square Market. For a true snack, the ice cream cookie sandwich from Sleepy Hollow. Not sure that either of those can still be had for a DDP snack credit.
AND!!! Anything from Starring Rolls or the Writer's Stop.

disneygirl1024

Chocolate covered pretzel rods from Goofys candy company, mickey ice cream bar, childs ice cream cone with the chocolate ears from the ice cream place on MS, beignets from POFQ, popcorn (just tastes so much better when in WDW), bread sticks with marinara sauce from POR food court. I just know Im missing something......

Mukta

Schoolbread from the Norway pavilion.
Caramel/chocolate covered strawberry from the Germany pavilion.
Citrus swirl from Aloha Isle.

Joseph Robinson

The Turkey Leg counts as a snack...right? Well, it is to me anyways. I would say that it is a tie between that and the funnel cakes w/strawberries in Liberty Square. I love sharing a plate of that and then going to the Christmas shop across the path.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Dole whip closely followed by a Mickey shaped hot pretzel.....then sour disney gummies.....;). Tinkwings flys off to locate her dolewhip tshirt to pack for upcoming trip....I can just taste it now....the whip not the shirt....o_O.:D

luv

On a hot day, grapes and water. Nothing better! On days that aren't too hot...

MK: Fruit Tart at the Bakery

Epcot: chocolate Mousse S'mores Brownie in the American pavilion

DHS: PB&J shake from 50s Prime Time

AK & DTD ... I guess nothing.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
ooooooooh luv....how did I forget to mention the Chocolate Mousse from France?!?! But I guess I consider that more a dessert than a snack....:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom