What is #Disney-Central and How to Use Guide

mkepcotmgmak

dolbyman said:
check in the invision main settings if the checkbox "capture notice ads" is checked .. it's should be checked to enable this window

i did that, and it did open the window like old times... but then when i click on the name i want to download from, it doesn't go to the 'easy' way to just click and get... and it used to...
thanks for your help!!!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I'm getting a message right now saying that I can't join the channel because I'm "banned"....what's up with that? BTW, I've been getting the same message for over an hour now.

mpaul32001

If you get banned from the server how long is it for? I have no clue what i did wrong.....it just disconnected me and told me I was banned.....
>Cannot join channel: #disney-central (You are banned)

someone help me.......... :wave:

I am dieing <------ mispelled..... to get back in...it's the greatest source for Disney Theme park media in the world.......HELLLPPPP....can an administator lift the ban somehow?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
RU42 said:
IRCHIghway seems to have some problems:

*Global* [arbin] Hi everyone! Sorry to bother you but I've written a new article which explains what to do if one day you get banned from the network by mistake. Feel free to read it on IRCHighWay's website at http://www.irchighway.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=105. Have a good (sunny) sunday, Arbin.

RU
I'm getting none of that though. It's saying "Welcome to The IRCHighway Network NemoRocks!" and everything that it usually says. I'm just getting the "--I-n-v-i-s-i-o-n-- Cannot join channel: #Disney-Central (You are banned)" right after it says "*No one in your notify list is on IRC."

dolbyman

hmm so it sounds like an actual channel ban :lookaroun

strange .. I only know of one current ban.. and neither of you guys should be banned :veryconfu

hey wdwscottieboy .. you know smth ?

RU42

Original Poster
I do not know what is up with the bans. I have cleared out all bans in case something was there but I guess the problem still exists. Can you get into other IRCHighway channels?

RU

RU42

Original Poster
Hopefully everyone can get back on now.

And if I could ask, could we please keep this thread to technical issues.

Thanks!

RU

Wackyboxer

Hey ru42,

I'm having a problem accessing some of the servers on disney-central. when I click the trigger it opens the file explorer box and the left side shows what I've downloaded, but the box on the right side stays empty. I'm having this problem with most of the audio servers. is there anything I can do to fix this? I'm using invision.

dolbyman

try to deactivate the fserve explorer and watch out for some error message in the upcomming window ... maybe you have a router problem

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom