What is currently the best room deal on property?

Timekeeper

Original Poster
For someone who just wants a place to spend the night, without worrying about the available amenities, what is currently the best (cheapest) deal on property?

HollyAD

Usually the best deals are the value resorts. All Star Music, All Start Sports, All Star Movies and Pop Century. I have stayed at them all. My fav is Pop Century. Look at the bottom of Disney's website to see what special offers are going on while you plan to stay. Sometimes there is an additional 15% off discount.

HollyAD

The value resorts are actually nice. They are clean and fun. They each have food courts and pizza delivery to the rooms. All of the pools are a fun theme and have activities for the kids. You get the same bus transportation as the other resorts

jrab0616

We just got back from POP and it was great. We booked on a "Special Offer" and got 15% off the room. It ended up being $99 a night! When you go on the website, hover over the places to stay tab, and on the right side, you'll see special offers. I believe there is one going on right now.

Epcot82Guy

If you are looking for a good deal, go to Last Minute Travel. They don't name the hotels, but one of the best deals on there is the Hilton Walt Disney World on Hotels Plaza Blvd. Depending on your stay, it's typically about $85.00 per night (plus taxes and fees). I stayed there in October, and it is a pretty standard Hilton. It is literally across the street from DTD and has EMH benefits.

If you go - it's a 4 star in the Lake Buena Vista area I believe. The benefit of LMT vs. Priceline or Hotwire is they show pictures of the hotels. So, you can pretty easily narrow down what property it is. (They also have Disney resorts on there from time to time - but typically not for much less than the discounts you can find elsewhere).

EDIT: One thing I should note - apparently they have started charging a $22.00 per night resort fee. So, add that onto the final dollars! (But, you do get Hilton Honors points on that, if that's relevant to you).

Figments Friend

I find the All Stars (Music, Movies, Sports) the better On Property deal, exspecially during Off-Season.
I have paid $63 to $79 a night during that time frame. These same rooms cost more during the busier times of year and can go over $100 during Peak Season.

Of the three, i find Music the best.
Usually it will have slightly lower prices on the rooms compared to Movies and Sports. Not always, but i have noticed many times slight differences.
Music also tends to have a much lower concentration of families and kids, as then tend to want to stay at Movies due to the more kid-enticing decor.
All Star Sports tends to pull in the sports groups, school bands, tour groups, cheerleaders, and marathon runners.
Of the three, Music is a win.

Pop and AoA are usually slightly higher in price, likely because they are the newer Value Resorts.
They offer their own benefits for being newer, and AoA has appealing decor and themes, but you pay for this.

If you are like me, and bascially just need a good place to shower and sleep between day to day activities while at WDW, All Star Music is the place to be!

:)

bethymouse

For one night, heck- I'd go deluxe!:D
But in all seriousness, you're best value is one of the All Star Resorts. POP would be next or perhaps a Little Mermaid room @ AoA.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom