What IPs should go into Animal Kingdom ?

I'm a big Tarzan fan and considering that movie takes place in Africa and revolves around gorillas and the jungle anyway I'd be pretty happy to see an attraction that wasn't just a SFT retheming in the parks. I think it'd definitely be cool to have some sort of vine-surfing type thrill ride.

Bambi also seems like a good place to go for material seeing as the whole movie is themed after nature in its untouched state. Maybe dark ride material since it's (mostly) pretty laid back.

This is DEFINITELY a bad idea but it could also be cute to have some kind of attraction about pets and/or a brief history of domesticated animals that brings together movies like lady and the tramp, aristocats, 101 dalmatians, oliver and company etc. You could even include characters like Pascal and Pua.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Okay, I'll play along. No chance for these but - Would go for:

Indiana Jones ride/land - Ride would be a flume similar to Splash
Planet of the Apes land - Roller Coaster and a Dark Ride
Tarzan ride/land - no clue on the ride, something you'd swing from an individual or group harness/combined with some type of Soarin' visual.

Cmdr_Crimson

Oh boy, here we go...

MY FULL IDEA FOR A ZOOTOPIA LAND:

ATTRACTIONS:

Judy and Nick M&G - You can’t do a Zootopia area without having a M&G for Judy and Nick. My idea was for it to take place in city hall, where for “one day only”, you can meet Zootopia’s two heroes.

The Great Weasel Chase - The main attraction the land. It would be a trackless ride. It would be about Duke Weaselton sabotaging with the controls of the ecosystems around the city. With Judy and Nick’s help, you’d be chasing after Weaselton.

Skytram Mayhem - This would use the arm-coaster technology we saw in that patent a while back. It would be about you getting on the Zootopia Skytram, only for the track to be broken and get tangled up in vines and old skytram tracks.

RESTAURANT

Savannah Cafe - This would be a nice restaurant in the Savannah Central/Prestinct 1 area. Plenty of vegan-friendly options, and a few others. Quick-service area, and the main area which you would need a reservation for. It would have an animatronic Gazelle performing on a stage (kinda like Cosmic Ray’s, except it’s actually good).

BUDGET & TIMELINE

The budget would be a little more than Avatar, so most likely about 500m.

The timeline would be as follows:

-D23 2019, it is announced that Rafiki’s Planet Watch will be closed and demolished by the end of the year, with a Zootopia area to take it over in 2022.

-Early 2020, RPW is completelt demo’d, and construction has begun on Zootopia.

-Late 2022, Zootopia 2 is now out, and the land is open.
Post recently came up from orlando theme park news about something for Shanghai..
http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2018/09/all-new-zootopia-land-coming-soon-to.html?m=1

Nottamus

Star Wars land #2 Endor with ewoks, tree houses, and a blow up the Death Star ride and a build your own actual working light saber

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
How about Disney just starts adding IP's on to already existing IPs? On second thought, they better not. Some people get so excited at the thought of IP's that they would have a heart attack if Disney announced
"Flight of Passage: Wakanda; featuring Lightning McQueen"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom