what ip needs a dark ride

Goofy213

It would probably have to be a book report, though. Otherwise you'd just have scene after scene of the five emotions gathered around the control panel in Headquarters, which wouldn't make for a very exciting dark ride.
Not exactly a dark ride, but with the new play pavillion couldn't they refit the Cranium Command theater to Inside Out. Same concept of CC, but from the view point from behind the control panel. I use to love the CC show and still use my Buzzy everyday, but instead of sacrificing Figment, I would rather retrofit a deceased attraction. Figment has earned the right to his own upgrade.

Walt Disney1955

Jungle Book in Animal Kingdom. Honestly, how this wasn't one of the first things they decided in 1998 baffles me.

Bambi would be a fun dark ride.

Mary Poppins in Epcot at the England section. Could be a Peter Pan-like ride of her flying in at the beginning.

Lion King would have made a nice dark ride.

Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty both would make good dark rides as well, but maybe the fact they are the names of the Castle are enough.

I might be the only person on this board who doesn't mind Aladdin's Magic Carpets, but they could give that a dark ride too.

Maybe the Pinocchio version from Disneyland at WDW. Who knows, they added that in 1983.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom