What in Disney World gives you that infamous "Disney feeling"

chinitopoop

Original Poster
You all know that "disney feeling" all too well, that feeling we all get at disney world when we're at a certain place at a certain time of the day that makes us say to ourselves "why cant i live here everyday"
For me its walking around that area in frontierland by the splash mountain bridge and potc and all that around dusk, something about that time of the day at that part of the park that makes me wanna just put a sleeping bag on the floor and never leave, who else has any "favorite feelings" about certain part of the parks or anywhere in disneyworld for that matter

k.hunter30

Walking down mainstreet for the first time in a visit and listening to the background music. Or even just checking into our hotel.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I usually get that "infamous" Disney feeling after eating two Wet Burritos at Cantina de San Angel followed by a spin on Mission Space.

barbara

I start to get that Disney feeling as soon as I get to the paystation for parking, just seeing the Magic Kingdom signs does it for me.

jmani56

I have a few:

Riding the monorail and seeing Cinderalla Castle and Spaceship Earth coming into view.

Watching Philharmagic

Approaching World Showcase and looking at all the countries across the water.

Shaman

I think its the overall vibe of the place...created my how "relaxed" people seem to be...then again, by late in the day it does get a little stinky.:shrug: :lol:

maggiegrace1

Hey..Why are there two threads on this exact same thing in the exact same forum by the exact same person?

Please be exact when answering me..:)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Hey..Why are there two threads on this exact same thing in the exact same forum by the exact same person?

Please be exact when answering me..:)

I was wondering that too, but it looks like one has magically disappeared (whoops, its still there! My BAD!).

HinunterZuNich

Getting to WDW:
- stepping out of the walkway from the plane into the terminal
- stepping out into that HUMID Florida air!

At WDW:
- any ride on the monorail
- any ride on Spaceship Earth
- any morning when you wake up and look out the window at hotel
- any ride on Philarmagic (spelling?)

..... I hate when I'm not on vacation but a sound/smell/sight triggers a memory of something in WDW LOL...... stinks!

Uncle Billy

The view down Main Street to the Castle on the first day.

The shade of green paint on the railings when you step off the Monorail at the Magic Kingdom.

The bat shaped stanchions in the Haunted Mansion.

The 1/2 scale third floor windows as you walk down Main Street.

The House of Magic and Ichabod's Landing (oh wait...)

That semi-circle of tiki gods in Adventureland.

Stepping out of the airport into the humid air as somebody recently wrote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom