What if the Expedition Everest car flew off the track?

dopeylover

I know it's pretty much impossible, but I cannot help thinking the same thing when I'm on that ride...

Also, with Space Mountain...There are parts of the ride where the upper track seems AWFULLY close to your head, and I always find myself ducking a little lower in my seat for fear of being decapitated.

Also, (hehehe) there have been moments in POTC and Splash Mountain where I wonder if there could be alligators in the water swimming right next to us. This is all a product of an overactive imagination mixed with paranoia. :D

rufio

Original Poster
I know it's pretty much impossible, but I cannot help thinking the same thing when I'm on that ride...

Also, with Space Mountain...There are parts of the ride where the upper track seems AWFULLY close to your head, and I always find myself ducking a little lower in my seat for fear of being decapitated.

Also, (hehehe) there have been moments in POTC and Splash Mountain where I wonder if there could be alligators in the water swimming right next to us. This is all a product of an overactive imagination mixed with paranoia. :D

Haha! I do the same thing on Space Mountain (and pretty much every other roller coaster I've been on). I must say, I've never thought of alligators on POTC, but I'm sure I will now... o_O

Weather_Lady

If it happens to me, I can at least rest assured, as I'm plummeting helplessly toward the ground, that my family will be millionaires after the big settlement.

Tom

Beta Return

I'm with you on Space Mountain and other coasters, but the gators in POTC and Splash are a tad extreme, even for paranoid old me :D.

Percentages please! LOL

120%

Just make sure your family is not on the ride with you if it were to ever happen. :(

Just like Walt and Roy didn't fly together.

Space Mountain concerns me too...but I'm usually thinking someone above me is going to lose a camera or cell phone and my face is going to smack into it on its descent.

bubbles1812

This is why you keep your hands and arms inside the ride at all times.

It's a zipadeedoodahday until someone gets an arm bitten off!:eek:

Hahaha, this reminded me of my first trip in 95'. We saw an alligator in the water just off Tom Sawyer's Island. He came to the surface for about 10 seconds. It was both cool and a bit frightening. I am sure they have found their way into most of the Disney waterways at one time or another. Sneaky buggers...

bethymouse

Wow- this video is both a bit frightening and exciting @ the same time. It seemed like a baby alligator more afraid of "the guy" than seemingly attacking people. This is the 1st time I have seen this, and honestly it never occurred to me that they may make it to one of the water ride attractions. But, that guy didn't seem to know what he was doing!:eek:

dopeylover

This is why you keep your hands and arms inside the ride at all times.

It's a zipadeedoodahday until someone gets an arm bitten off!:eek:[/quote

OK THANK YOU!

I knew this video and at least one more existed! If they can get in there, what's stopping them from slithering inside if no one sees them?!

So I am crazy, but maybe not so much?? ;)

elfshadowreaper

Whoever was on EE when it crashed would be hailed as a martyr because then they'd HAVE to shut it down and might as well fix the Yeti. I'm not putting my life on the line and riding a ride that already failed just to see Disco Yeti.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom