What if Disney went dry......

danyoung56

Disney drink prices and serving sizes do not typically lend themselves to tying one on. I have tried lol. I ended up shockingly sober with a stomach ache from all the sugar and an empty wallet.

I've spent many a fun evening at the Rose & Crown, sipping vokda martinis and enjoying the vibe. I don't know what the bill came out to, but I'm sure it was a whole bunch more than my local watering hole . . .

The_Jobu

I've spent many a fun evening at the Rose & Crown, sipping vokda martinis and enjoying the vibe. I don't know what the bill came out to, but I'm sure it was a whole bunch more than my local watering hole . . .

You're a fortunate man! My modest means could never allow me to order more than 3 $15 drinks in a night.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
At the local high school, different parts of the year, law enforcement parks a totaled car wreck ( or what's left of the car) in front of the entrance. Friendly reminder- don't drink and drive.
I use the magic express and Disney transportation to get around once I get there. Having a designated driver never plays into a WDW trip for me. Is there a known history of drunk driving incidents involving Disney park guests or is this just a straw man argument?

Lilofan

I use the magic express and Disney transportation to get around once I get there. Having a designated driver never plays into a WDW trip for me. Is there a known history of drunk driving incidents involving Disney park guests or is this just a straw man argument?
Only Disney would know and they probably try their best to keep the dirty laundry in house before media knows. I have seen a car lose control at night leaving Epcot parking lot and crash into the trees.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Only Disney would know and they probably try their best to keep the dirty laundry in house before media knows. I have seen a car lose control at night leaving Epcot parking lot and crash into the trees.
I’m sure Disney would like to keep any negative PR quiet, but police reports are public so there’s no way to hide if there is a rash of drunk driving accidents and/or arrests. I have no idea if there is a statistically significant uptick in DUI incidents at WDW, but if there was I would assume some media outlet would be all over it. That’s the kind of story that would get a lot of clicks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom