What If: Disney Parks Edition HYPE! Thread!!!

TheOriginalTiki

I'm guessing all the Star Wars stuff happening last week was most of the cause of why the parks felt SOOO busy?? It's not like I wasn't expecting crowds, but I also wasn't expecting to have to compete for a space to sit down...

spacemt354

Chili's
I'm guessing all the Star Wars stuff happening last week was most of the cause of why the parks felt SOOO busy?? It's not like I wasn't expecting crowds, but I also wasn't expecting to have to compete for a space to sit down...
Oh it was May the 4th...that could definitely explain it. I was also gonna say maybe there was an influx for a special event or something.

TheOriginalTiki

Oh it was May the 4th...that could definitely explain it. I was also gonna say maybe there was an influx for a special event or something.
I made sure to avoid the parks on the actual May the Fourth (that might have been why we lucked out so much with Knott's being dead) but between the other Star Wars Nights going on that week and Hyperspace reopening it certainly wasn't great timing overall. I'm sure there were a lot of tourists there specifically coming for May the Fourth.

ThemeParkPriest

I'm a tall, super awkward, intimidating looking guy.
Hmm. Before a recent vlog, I would have guessed you were 6 inches shorter than @MickeyWaffleCo.
I feel like it's probably a disability thing for me then. My anxiety has gotten worse over the years and I found myself just constantly getting in people's way.
You know my older brother who is more squarely on the autism spectrum than me has had a more difficult time going to amusement parks of late, too. The last time he went was a rather dead day at the local amusement park. For me, the busy days are more like a lost opportunity--you get fewer rides in.

TheOriginalTiki

I'm going live in about an hour and a half with my final thoughts on the ill-fated Disneyland trip as well as (on a more positive note) my thoughts on the new Toon Town and Runaway Railway. Very much want to make the stream an interactive AMA type of thing so I hope to see some of you there :) And yes, I'll also be trying out a Power Lime 🤣

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
C42889E5-E67C-414D-AEC8-F22945FAE6B1.jpeg
86C5981F-C175-4049-8FEE-8F04585AF4CF.jpeg

Meet Becky. 🧡🔥

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom