What If: Disney Parks Edition HYPE! Thread!!!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster

6CFCE062-1A9C-40BD-BA8E-7BE213B73F6B.png

Welcome to the official hype thread for…
What If: Disney Parks Edition!

This casual, team-based game will take players to Disney Parks around the globe to ask the question,…. “Why didn’t Tokyo get a peoplemover?”

And also the question “…what if?”

We will be visiting alternate timelines where certain events have been altered. Perhaps a beloved attraction did or did not end up closing, entire lands or even whole theme parks could end up very looking different!

The only constants in this multiverse are Dole Whips and DVC! And of course, fun!

Sign ups will officially begin soon - although @TheOriginalTiki @Chaos Cat and @OSUPhantom have already committed to the game - welcome!!

In the mean time, feel free to have open discussions in this space, get ready for the return of “Tegan’s Top 4” questions, and please,…reuse your coffee mugs. Like, you don’t have to grab a new one every single day, honestly it’s fine.

It’s gonna be a summer of funner!!

Welcome to the HYPE!!!

Game officially begins May 7th!!!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
Umm... yeah. About that...

Chaos Cat is still missing, so... well... I mean, I'm trying my best to find him, but if I can't find him before the comp starts... would it be alright if I... y'know...
Well,…I mean,… yeah okay!

@Diplomacy Dog is herby added to the game in place of @Chaos Cat until further notice.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes

View attachment 707656

This casual, team-based game will take players to Disney Parks around the globe to ask the question,…. “Why didn’t Tokyo get a peoplemover?”

We will be visiting alternate timelines where certain events have been altered. Perhaps a beloved attraction did or did not end up closing, entire lands or even whole theme parks could end up very looking different!

The only constants in this multiverse are Dole Whips and DVC! And of course, fun!

Sign ups will officially begin soon - although @TheOriginalTiki @Chaos Cat and @OSUPhantom have already committed to the game - welcome!!

In the mean time, feel free to have open discussions in this space, get ready for the return of “Tegan’s Top 4” questions, and please,…reuse your coffee mugs. Like, you don’t have to grab a new one every single day, honestly it’s fine.

Welcome to the HYPE!!!

I'm in for this!

Disney Warrior

View attachment 707656

Welcome to the HYPE!!!

Let’s do this! (Ps: I had this idea of DLP being built where PortAventura is IOTL and a universal park being built where our world’s DLP is built, but the project was too big for me to chew and I ended up making another universal resort elsewhere, just mentioning it because of the comp‘s theme)

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
Let’s do this! (Ps: I had this idea of DLP being built where PortAventura is IOTL and a universal park being built where our world’s DLP is built, but the project was too big for me to chew and I ended up making another universal resort elsewhere, just mentioning it because of the comp‘s theme)
Yayyyy!!! Welcome aboard DW!!!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
We can do What if Roger Rabbit's Hollywood for DHS and Hollywoodland for DL really build in 1990s?
I’m going to let you know up front that there will not be any opportunities to use Roger Rabbit during the comp. Are you going to be able to participate with this in mind?

I want to be open and fair to everyone, but I can’t allow anyone to derail productive brainstorming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom