What if Disney Brought Warner Bros. in 2016 instead 20th Century Fox?

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Y'all know back in 2016, Disney tries to buy Warner Bros., they are too late because AT&T is already buy the studio as Disney would buy 20th Century Fox instead in 2019. I wonder why is different and weird but what if Disney brought Warner Bros. instead Fox, that is going to be different era as what Disney can do with Warner Bros., is Six Flags will have to deal with Disney/Warner Bros. to keep Looney Tunes and DC Comics IPs for the parks? Maybe a few years in reality that Disney will buy Warner Bros. as Warner Bros.-Discovery are merger in 2022.

Cmdr_Crimson

Y'all know back in 2016, Disney tries to buy Warner Bros., they are too late because AT&T is already buy the studio as Disney would buy 20th Century Fox instead in 2019. I wonder why is different and weird but what if Disney brought Warner Bros. instead Fox, that is going to be different era as what Disney can do with Warner Bros., is Six Flags will have to deal with Disney/Warner Bros. to keep Looney Tunes and DC Comics IPs for the parks? Maybe a few years in reality that Disney will buy Warner Bros. as Warner Bros.-Discovery are merger in 2022.
If Time Warner still owned the Six Flags park at the time and the merger happened the Six Flags name and rights would all fall to Disney utilizing passes not just for the Disney Parks but, also Six Flags...Just think how much of a turn around it would have been seeing Mickey and Friends within the confines of the parks and the imagineers would have a field day retheming and re-imagining the parks..

the.dreamfinder

That would make two islands at IOA themed with Disney IP: Marvel and Potter.
Yes, I know there'd be contracts in place where Disney couldn't touch either at the parks, but it'd be slightly amusing having 4 of Uni's most popular lands: Simpsons, WWoHP Hogsmead, WWoHP Diagon Alley, and Marvel, all being pretty much marketing tools for Disney+ programs.
These companies don’t care about theme park rights like fans think they do.

Cadbury

...or Yet...😈😈😈😈 Wait for a few years for merger between Disney and WB. (evil laughs)
Speaking of WB and Disney, does twitterpatted Thumper and his flirtatious girlfriend remind you of Lola and Bugs?
5ivlxb.jpg

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
If Time Warner still owned the Six Flags park at the time and the merger happened the Six Flags name and rights would all fall to Disney utilizing passes not just for the Disney Parks but, also Six Flags...Just think how much of a turn around it would have been seeing Mickey and Friends within the confines of the parks and the imagineers would have a field day retheming and re-imagining the parks..

Disney would probably sell off the ones that don't make as much money or aren't as popular.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
If the merger between Disney and Warner Bros is happening in couple years after Warner Bros-Discovery merger is set in next year. Mickey and Bugs will be good friends as Donald and Daffy too.

lightguy

I believe that Warner Bros. does own the Looney Tunes IP, but I'm not sure that they do for some of the other newer stuff like Harry Potter. Just because you produce and/or distribute a movie doesn't mean that you own all the rights. I'm sure that J. K. Rowling retained a lot of the rights- especially non-film- for Harry Potter.

Cmdr_Crimson

I believe that Warner Bros. does own the Looney Tunes IP, but I'm not sure that they do for some of the other newer stuff like Harry Potter. Just because you produce and/or distribute a movie doesn't mean that you own all the rights. I'm sure that J. K. Rowling retained a lot of the rights- especially non-film- for Harry Potter.
Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera, and DC are owned by WB

No, WB owns all rights under JK Rowling..As a former WB Studio Store worker I do recall when the rights were bought as the first film and Goblet of Fire were released and any product would show the Warner shield on it and copyright holders info..

skypilot2922

Don't give Chapek ideas about standardized uniforms once he realizes the money they can save he'll make it happen haha.

And because they can be worn outside the parks, CM's would be responsible for buying their own uniforms out of pocket, (no uniform allowance will be given)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom