What if Disney Brought Warner Bros. in 2016 instead 20th Century Fox?

Cmdr_Crimson

62Tey7py0JTBEuurC6rewOlL2q25szmPmgSaW1pu56A.jpg
I always liked this one..
ea15aedf3b9cecb1467a9fc7dfb0bb17.jpg

Figments Friend

Have a hard time seeing Disney buying Warner.
Can't ever see that happen....but it's a funny ol' world, innit?

For ages Warner Bros. Studio and Disney have been legendary rivals with each other.
Do a short Internet search for some fun stories of their rivelry over the years.

One of my faves -
The year 'Hercules' opened in theaters, the Disney Company held a World Premier event in NYC.
The original 'Main Street Electrical Parade' rolled down the streets of New York, and businesses were asked to turn off or dim their lighting to enhance the presentation.
Guess who didn't bother?
Yep...the Time / Warner building.

-

Kirby86

Have a hard time seeing Disney buying Warner.
Can't ever see that happen....but it's a funny ol' world, innit?

For ages Warner Bros. Studio and Disney have been legendary rivals with each other.

-
Yeah there is no chance it happens now even if Warner Bros wasn't merging with Discovery. Disney dosen't have the money to buy WB because of the Fox purchase,and even if they did there is no way the Government would let that go through because that would form a monopoly.

Jon81uk

Yeah there is no chance it happens now even if Warner Bros wasn't merging with Discovery. Disney dosen't have the money to buy WB because of the Fox purchase,and even if they did there is no way the Government would let that go through because that would form a monopoly.
I agree I would expect WB merging with Disney may have been stopped as it would create too much of a monopoly.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
After WB-Discovery merger is done next year, I wonder who will buy Warner Bros.-Discovery?

-Disney (most likely)
-Universal (likely)
-Amazon
-Sony
-Netflix
-Apple

seascape

After WB-Discovery merger is done next year, I wonder who will buy Warner Bros.-Discovery?

-Disney (most likely)
-Universal (likely)
-Amazon
-Sony
-Netflix
-Apple
Disbry and Comcast are definate no's. Not only would it give too much box office power to either company but way too many cable outlets. Plus in Europe, Sky and Discovery compete and they are more likely to blick it and there is no way Comcast would spin off SKY to gain permission. Actually Discovery is more likely to buy and expand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom