5)kiss

brich

1)Sonny and Cher
2)Tony Orlando and Dawn
3)New Kids on the Block
4)Taylor Hicks
5)Neal Diamond

...why not... :D

i was actually thinking about this the other day. i would imagine aerosmith has some sort of contract with the ride thats keep them there for the certain period of time but what about after that? the trick is to find a band that appeals to several generations, which is hard in the music business where a lot of bands dont last too much longer past several years. aerosmith does this very well. obviously bands like U2 also fit this category but i would imagine they have a higher price tag. in the future, i would hope they could get a couple of bands rather than just one so that you wouldnt have to see the same preshow everytime. if i had to replace aerosmith...i would say the foo fighters

Lee

Adventurer
Personally? U2.

In reality....no idea how they's work it. I do know that back when RnRC was being talked about for DCA, a deal was worked out in principle with No Doubt. It's not going into DCA, so that deal is probably void now.

DisneyNme

Although i dont like the idea of taking Aerosmith outta there here would be my choices (not in any particular order)......

1. Dave Matthews Band
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Pearl Jam
4. Foo Fighters
5. 311

There you go....Take that home....chew it.

MY_NAME_STITCH

How about a band that appeals to multiple generations and has a perfect name for the ride:

Rock-n-Rollercoaster with the Rolling Stones:sohappy:

ScrapIron

MY_NAME_STITCH said:
How about a band that appeals to multiple generations and has a perfect name for the ride:

Rock-n-Rollercoaster with the Rolling Stones:sohappy:
That was, in fact, the first choice, but they wanted too much money. Rather surprising for a band that often charges $300-400+ for a concert ticket.

KISS? Really? There are actually people whose interest in KISS goes beyond a 6 month period during their junior year in high school? Wow!

Cheers.

Richie248

I would say U2, I love Aerosmith and they are the perfect fit!! What about Cher? Kidding, well sort of....she has the history and some hits...

speck76

Britney Spears pre- getting fat and trashy (but post job)

Wouldn't you all just love to ride Britney? (pre-fat and trashy of course)

shoppingnut

ScrapIron said:
KISS? Really? There are actually people whose interest in KISS goes beyond a 6 month period during their junior year in high school? Wow!

You'd be surprised by their following, I think there is still a Kiss Army.

DisneyNme said:
Although i dont like the idea of taking Aerosmith outta there here would be my choices (not in any particular order)......

1. Dave Matthews Band
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Pearl Jam
4. Foo Fighters
5. 311

There you go....Take that home....chew it.

311= my favorite band ever... just saying...

Tim G

rocker said:
pick 5 bands that you would want to takeover
1)Def leppard
2)red hot chilli peppers
3)poison
4)u2
5)kiss​

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT IN YOUR SIGNATURE!

Jeez!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
speck76 said:
Britney Spears pre- getting fat and trashy (but post job)

Wouldn't you all just love to ride Britney? (pre-fat and trashy of course)
she has always been a ________ from LA.... she just didnt have the oppotunity to walk in a public bathroom barefoot and get caught on film

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom