What I love about DISNEY/WDW... !

disneysince71

Original Poster
So my last thread was misconstrued as being Negative. It was not meant to be I just wanted to express some things I had noticed over the last few months....
So I wanted to start a thread for people to tell me what they LOVE about Disney. Please no Negative Comments.

The reasons I keep going back and What I love Walt Disney World:

-Cinderella's Castle
-Dole Whip, Cream Cheese Pretzels, and the NEW PORK SHANK!
-Rock and Roller Coaster
-Toy Story Mania-Especially when you have a FP! :)
-Beach Club Resort Pool
-The Kitchen Sink
-The ferry ride from Saratoga to Downtown Disney
-Tony's
-Japan
-Earl of Sandwich
-Test Track
-Dinosaur!
-Riding the Kali River Rapids, over and over right before closing
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
-Whispering Canyon skillet
-Disney Quest with my son
-food and wine festival
-Animal Kingdom Lodge at Sunset
- Running the Boardwalk at 7 am while my family is sleeping.
-The Cast Members. 99% of them go out of there way to make you feel special and to make your trip magical.
But Most of all.....
-The feeling you get when you go through the gate. The feeling of home. The same feeling I have gotten for the last 40 years every time I go in!

So my question to you is.... What do you love about Disney World? Try to keep this one positive please! :)

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
I think this is more general discussion but I will try and say the top few things I like most. I like that a ride is more than a ride, it is a show. I like that Disneyland and WDW spawned from a man who viewed them as testing beds for future innovation and teachings. I love seeing how no matter how bad the world may be at a given time, people are happy in those parks.

I know I'll be grateful to my parents for taking me throughout my childhood and I'll be sure to do the same for my children. Nothing beats seeing all the kid's smiles and enthusiasm.

Sappy, yes I know but it's how I feel.

EDIT: when I come here and speak negatively on certain issues with WDW it is just because I want to speak out and preserve what was so good. Preserve what are the true pillars of Disney.

WildRide12

I've been going yearly since I was 9, now live here and have a PAP. Many nostalgic loves and new things to enjoy.

-The relaxation of Tomorrowland Transit Authority
-Gingerbread cookies on Main Street
-Epcot Coca-Cola taste tests
-Germany, Japan, Norway
-Muppet Vision
-The Crystal Palace
-Sunset and Hollywood BLVDs
-Dole whip
-World of Disney at midnight

Figgy1

Premium Member
Magic pure magic I don't know why or can truly express the feeling that comes over me! It begins coming down I-4 and stays until were going back up. My boys don't even have disagreements and they use their good table manners even at qs. Not to mention the priceless memories just need a good cry now! I need to leave for Disney now but must wait til June sob sob.....

phantomkara

What I love most about Disney is that no matter what is going on in your life, the minute you step inside you forget about ALL of it. All your worries are gone and you feel like you`re a kid again, no matter how old you are. I went for the first time the summer before last, and I think it`s safe to say it was one of the best weeks of my life. Regardless of all the flaws everyone seems to be finding with the parks, I loved every single minute I spent there, even all the time I had to wait in line. The feeling you get while you`re there is something you can`t find anywhere else in the world, and not a day has gone by since I went a year and a half ago that I haven`t thought about it. I can`t wait until I can save up enough to go again!

Figgy1

Premium Member
What I love most about Disney is that no matter what is going on in your life, the minute you step inside you forget about ALL of it. All your worries are gone and you feel like you`re a kid again, no matter how old you are. I went for the first time the summer before last, and I think it`s safe to say it was one of the best weeks of my life. Regardless of all the flaws everyone seems to be finding with the parks, I loved every single minute I spent there, even all the time I had to wait in line. The feeling you get while you`re there is something you can`t find anywhere else in the world, and not a day has gone by since I went a year and a half ago that I haven`t thought about it. I can`t wait until I can save up enough to go again!
Welcome glad to have you here and hope you make it back soon!!!!

openendedsky

How immersive it was a kid. Walking over the Adventureland bridge from the Hub and actually feeling like I was walking into a whole new world. The first day of a 7 day vacation. The background music. Riding the tram in the parking lot in the morning.

This is a really good point, and one of the things I miss most about being a kid. I was vividly imaginative, so themeparks were pretty much the best thing ever and it was just even more incredible than it is now.

I've been going yearly since I was 9, now live here and have a PAP. Many nostalgic loves and new things to enjoy.

-The relaxation of Tomorrowland Transit Authority
-Gingerbread cookies on Main Street
-Epcot Coca-Cola taste tests
-Germany, Japan, Norway
-Muppet Vision
-The Crystal Palace
-Sunset and Hollywood BLVDs
-Dole whip
-World of Disney at midnight
You forgot the Kidcot Fun Stops...

The gravestones in front of the Haunted Mansion.
In general, just the expansive themeing in every single queue. I'm continually impressed.
Future world
The different samplings of food and snacks that each country has to offer in the world showcase.
If this counts, I met my favorite band for the first and second times at the HOB in DtD.
The spice/tea shop at DtD. Recently getting into teamaking, I love this.
I miss the Virgin Megastore, but I'm excited to check out Splitsville.

I'll be back. I'm sure there are a ton of *small* things I'm forgetting.

JIMINYCR

-Cinderella's Castle
-Dole Whip
-The Cast Members. 99% of them go out of there way to make you feel special and to make your trip magical.
-The feeling you get when you go through the gate. The feeling of home.

Those and :
MK, EP, DHS, AK - what a selection, each one unique from the other with a variety of entertainment and thrills
The return of my youth.
Monorail
No where else can you find such a wonderful assortment of snacks, deserts, menus to choose from
Turkey legs. Yes I always get at least one
Every day is better than the last.

SO much more to say but it all comes down to:
Theres absolutely no place else where we have vacationed that makes me feel like I HAVE TO GO BACK FOR MORE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom