What I love about DISNEY/WDW... !

disneysince71

Original Poster
Those and :
MK, EP, DHS, AK - what a selection, each one unique from the other with a variety of entertainment and thrills
The return of my youth.
Monorail
No where else can you find such a wonderful assortment of snacks, deserts, menus to choose from
Turkey legs. Yes I always get at least one
Every day is better than the last.

SO much more to say but it all comes down to:
Theres absolutely no place else where we have vacationed that makes me feel like I HAVE TO GO BACK FOR MORE.
Oh have you tried the Pork Shank yet! Its delicious!!!!

disneysince71

Original Poster
Not YET. But I will. :D Looking through the menus, dining posts, photos.... theres SOOOOO MANY fantastic things to eat. We usually plan to try things we hadnt had the trip before. Got my list and always adding to it.;)
On our last visit we snacked the Pork Shank/ ciniman roll combo from Gastons Tavern 3 times! Its our families new Disney favorite!!!

What I love most about Disney is that no matter what is going on in your life, the minute you step inside you forget about ALL of it. All your worries are gone and you feel like you`re a kid again, no matter how old you are. I went for the first time the summer before last, and I think it`s safe to say it was one of the best weeks of my life. Regardless of all the flaws everyone seems to be finding with the parks, I loved every single minute I spent there, even all the time I had to wait in line. The feeling you get while you`re there is something you can`t find anywhere else in the world, and not a day has gone by since I went a year and a half ago that I haven`t thought about it. I can`t wait until I can save up enough to go again!
Well said. This is exactly how I feel.

heatherkatheleen

-The anticipation that builds up from the time I get on the bus at OKW until I walk around the corner and see Cinderella Castle
-Seeing Ariel in the parades
-Peter Pans Flight
-The fact that 20 years after my first ride, I still get shivers on the Haunted Mansion
-Going down the hill in the dark on Pirates of the Carribean... gets me every time
-The laughing place
-Walking into the lobby of the Hollywood Tower Hotel
-Tortilla soup at the San Angel Inn
-The hill at the end of Splash Mountain

I'll have to think of more... these are just the first things that came to mind :p

Stellajack

What I love most about Disney is that no matter what is going on in your life, the minute you step inside you forget about ALL of it. All your worries are gone and you feel like you`re a kid again, no matter how old you are. I went for the first time the summer before last, and I think it`s safe to say it was one of the best weeks of my life. Regardless of all the flaws everyone seems to be finding with the parks, I loved every single minute I spent there, even all the time I had to wait in line. The feeling you get while you`re there is something you can`t find anywhere else in the world, and not a day has gone by since I went a year and a half ago that I haven`t thought about it. I can`t wait until I can save up enough to go again!

Some refer to this as the 'Pixie Dust Effect' and it takes years, if ever, to wear off! Isn't it wonderful?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom