What I have learned.....

jesserin

* Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue;

* Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them;

* Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it;

* Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker;

* If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague;

* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it;

* It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others;

* Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on;

* Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance;

* Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late;

* The second mouse gets the cheese;

* When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane;

* Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live;

* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once;

* We could learn a lot from crayons...Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box; and

* A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

those were great Monty... LOL... love it! :)

diddy_mouse

* everything comes full circle
* the truth can hurt, but sometimes its the best thing to hear
* don't temp fate
* everything happens for some kind of reason

I just learned this today...

If you are making chocalate chip cookies, and you can't find the other beater to the hand mixer, and you ask your husband where it is, and he says:

"It's in the basement".

Don't ask why. And if you DO ask why, and he says "I use it to mix the spackle" and you say "What???" (not an exact quote) and he says "I've been doing that for three years"...

You should file this under "small stuff" (as in, don't sweat it) and get on with making the cookies.

popsicletrees

*If you have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow you are bound to find yourself ing on today.
*Don't let things happen, make things happen.
*You only have one life, do something.

sillyspook13

*The easiest way to defeat your enemy is with kindness.
*A step backward is still a step.
*For somebody to help you, you must be willing to be helped.
*Sometimes things must get worse before they can get better.
*It's as easy to do good as it is to do nothing at all.
*You can't play in the mud without getting your hands dirty.
*You may check your list twice and still miss the "naughty" ones.
*Sometimes you miss the best dreams because you sleep through them.
*A hero is the type of person who, when they die, you feel that a little bit of the good in the world has died with them.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
*Doing the right thing is not always the easiest thing..
*Letting go is hard to do...
*That no matter how hard it gets and how much you just want to give up..seeing your baby's face light up when you walk into the room...changes it all.
:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
*To let go isn't to forgot, not to think about, or ignore.
It doesn't leave feelings of anger, jealousy, or regret. Letting go isn't about winning or losing. It's not about pride and it's not about how you appear, and it's not obsessing or dwelling on the past.
Letting go isn't blocking memories or thinking sad thoughts, and doesn't leave emptiness, hurt, or sadness. It's not about giving in or giving up. Letting go isn't about loss and it's not about defeat.
To let go is to cherish the memories, but to overcome and move on. It is having an open mind confidence in the future. Letting go is learning and experiencing and growing. To let go is to be thankful for the experiences that made you laugh, made you cry, and made you grow.
It's about all that you have, all that you had, and all that you will soon gain. Letting go is having the courage to accept change, and the strength to keep moving. Letting go is growing up.
It is realizing that the heart can sometimes be the most potent remedy.
To let go is to open a door, and to clear a path and set yourself free."

jesserin

*To let go isn't to forgot, not to think about, or ignore.
It doesn't leave feelings of anger, jealousy, or regret. Letting go isn't about winning or losing. It's not about pride and it's not about how you appear, and it's not obsessing or dwelling on the past.
Letting go isn't blocking memories or thinking sad thoughts, and doesn't leave emptiness, hurt, or sadness. It's not about giving in or giving up. Letting go isn't about loss and it's not about defeat.
To let go is to cherish the memories, but to overcome and move on. It is having an open mind confidence in the future. Letting go is learning and experiencing and growing. To let go is to be thankful for the experiences that made you laugh, made you cry, and made you grow.
It's about all that you have, all that you had, and all that you will soon gain. Letting go is having the courage to accept change, and the strength to keep moving. Letting go is growing up.
It is realizing that the heart can sometimes be the most potent remedy.
To let go is to open a door, and to clear a path and set yourself free."

wow. i'm posting that on my front door, bathroom mirror, and fridge. Eventually it will hit home...

thanks my luv.... you always know what to say... for both of us. :kiss:

SirNim

What I have learned...
*To make a witty, profound statement, simply construct a nonsensical paradox consisting of no more than six words which in turn consist of no less than four syllables each.

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom